Eyeglass: Stalemate-Avion

Eyeglass: Stalemate-Avion

A Story by Abishai100
"

A band of mystical messengers inside Frankfurt (Airport) offer chess-salesmanship as a 'game-theory' ideation for Earth-deeds.

"
A fun chess-vignette inspired by Toys (Robin Williams). 
----
====

Inside the Frankfurt airport, a band of eyeglass-wearing 'nerdists' of the globe-matrix called the Faeries wandered with their travel-chess set and hoped to engage various travelers for salesmanship. Follow along.



FAERIES: We're descended from a long-line of eyeglass-wearing sleuths of Earth and seek ideations for democracy/journals.



The Faeries were composed of 3 individuals in the 21st-Century. The first was a librarian named Armen who liked telling people about silver-gold chess-sets and carried the signature treasure-set inside Frankfurt (Airport)!



The second was Shelbye, an ex-IRA investor who wanted to feel like her chess-set salesmanship reflected post Cold War globalism sensibility about the quality of social-media posts about antiterrorism/blood-diamonds.



The third member, Amlan Satan, was a mad-scientist who liked to cast chess as a diagram for infrastructure stabilization as terrorist-rogues threatened the very-fabric of traffic/democracy. Satan thought social-media (cyber-chess) was a 'form' of DNA-elasticity (wow).



FAERIES: As we'll sell our chess-set inside Frankfurt (Airport) for ideations of salesmanship-diagram, we'll cast magic-dunes.



The travelers inside Frankfurt (Airport!) considered these 'faeries'/salesmen/folk of chess-set treasure-IQ a band of gypsies/hippies/nerdists, but the Faeries (themselves!) insisted they'd become master-diplomats of the special 'magic' behind conceptual democracy. What do you think they were --- salesmen or artists?



FAERIES: We're also offering this special faerie-figurine doll (Armen) as a diadem/trophy of the 'splendor(s)' of chess-image.



Maybe chess won't save the world, but at the very-least, the Faeries of Frankfurt (Airport!) will be cast as special social-media 'messengers' of the contours of gamesmanship and sporting competition-IQ for why post Cold War 'cyber-chess' had become a special 'network' imagination of the 'daydream' of antiterrorism.



SHELBYE: Maybe we'll retire to Omagh or Vancouver or Chicago and make cyber-shorts about the 'quality' of distance (wow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on October 14, 2022
Last Updated on October 14, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing