Cyber Evil Fan

Cyber Evil Fan

A Story by Abishai100
"

A media-man in Bucharest (Airport) spots a hero-deed reflective of a modern Earth-requisite for 'wrought' empire.

"
A modernism Earth-network/activity 'tremors' parody inspired by the network-sports paranoia themes from the unusual modern American film The Fan (Robert De Niro), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

A special media-figure/journalist covering the flowery of a cinema-worthy sports-program in the United States darted to the Bucharest airport to confer with a European 'associate' regarding the capitalism-value of sports-markets in the post-9/11 age for a cyber-fanzine called Dartmouth.



MEDIA-MAN: Me thinks all this color(s) of modern media-IQ for the 'chess' of sports-market re-presents Earth-photojournalism.



It's true; the modern post-9/11 age of media-IQ sports-market imagery/photos created a special 'dance' for the flowery of network-facilitative magazine-culture activity, making Earth sort of a 'home-base' for creative thinking for home-media access to world competition, designed to deflate terrorism (wow).



However, the 'radical monkey-wrench' in this otherwise 'chess-market equation' was an eccentric Algerian-American expatriate (Amlan Satan) living in Transylvania who was also going to be in the Bucharest (Airport!) at the same day the media-man was going to be present, and he intended to create a media-IQ 'distraction' regarding the darkness of interceptions in media-magazine Selfie-imagination entertainment (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN: Me thinks to enter this Airport and intercept the 'media-man' conferring with 'associate' for a stalemate-end.



MEDIA-MAN: Some 'real-eccentric' ran past me down the halls/terminal in costume with toy-gun towards a media-attendant!



The flight-attendant Amlan Satan ran towards was stunned when he approached her in costume/mask with toy-gun claiming he'd ben sent by her airline company to offer her executive(s) a 'fancy' Series-set (trade-cards) signifying a capitalism-chess regarding media-chess for competition storytelling in the United States, to create a 'public-distraction' from the media-man's investment(s) in the Bucharest (Airport!) that day for everyone (whoa).



MEDIA-MAN: I 'sensed' this 'radical' made this distraction with his 'toy-gun' theater which was dangerous for the Dartmouth.



THE POST: The media-man took the toy-gun and revealed it was filled with hot-acid and exposed a Transylvania-chess ring.



The radical (Amlan Satan) held in his jacket-pocket a 'funny' capitalism-sarcastic consumerism 'avatar' devil called Evil Elf which was supposed to be used for a media-message about the 'funny' quality of capitalism vanities, and the media-man would be hailed as the Bucharest (Airport!) 'cartoon-heroics' messenger of this strange event worthy of a story (ha)!



ROMANIAN STEWARDESS: Wow...I was honored to receive this 'baseball-chess' board from the media-man after the heroism.
MEDIA-MAN: This chess-set signified a 'joint' America-Europe investment-IQ for media-age 'excellence' in traffic securities!



AMLAN SATAN: I know what I've done will be considered 'madness' in Europe, but my ex-wife will find it all...emoji-cute!



The moral of this very bizarre Earth-network tale of sports-media enthusiasm threat/distraction is that in this developed age of planetary media-driven social networking and sports-activity through home-entertainment access, we might consider how the human race had become 'absolutely' immersed in the color(s)/tone(s) of everyday 'other-worldly' executions (ha).



MEDIA-MAN: Hey, if you like sports but gone nuts, consider the value of finding therapy and avoiding the Hell of escape (ha)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 3, 2022
Last Updated on November 3, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing