Red-Wonderland: ERA

Red-Wonderland: ERA

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will the Red-Mask team of diamond-infiltrator/adventurers outmatch a bad-baron of Rhode-Island for media-ideations of 'insurance' expressions?

"
Here's a fun Friday-night diamonds intrigue 'epic' inspired by the underworld-gossip/lore and 'enterprise-omen' themes from the everyman-film Wonderland (Val Kilmer). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

This is a tale, a fable (really!) of the complications of an Earth-domain which may be called Wonderland, a term which has been 'liberally' used by many a writer/artist, to refer to the allegorical references to the Lewis Carroll work of a precocious young girl named Alice who wanders into a fantasy-land of upside-down logic, but it's also been cast in a historical culture-drama relating a tale of bloody-murder and media-world fantasy and eventual darkness/crime in a place called Wonderland. Here, the term 'Wonderland' will be used to cite a special human tale of fantastic proportion(s) regarding a band of roaming gypsy-adventurers who dared to challenge the Empire of a blood-diamond baron named Goldfinger, certainly worth retelling and casting the term ("Wonderland") for civilization imagination even a Martian-alien might label as a 'chess' game of designed cinema.



The band of adventurers in this specific Wonderland-tale of dark proportion is Amlan Satan, and he rallied his 'troops' in North America (Rhode Island) to enter the mansion of the nefarious underworld blood-diamond baron Goldfinger, who lived in an estate certainly worthy of Lewis Carroll writing(s). Follow along --- and enter at your own risk!



CAPTAIN SATAN (Amlan): We infiltrate Goldfinger posing as circus-artists and inebriating him; steal gems; make Selfie-chess!



Amlan Satan called his team of adventurer-infiltrators 'Red-Mask' of Rhode Island, since each member typified a certain 'color' of the design(s) and intrigue of social-media storytelling, and it's why we arguably surf the modern Net to seek out simple but accessibly imaginative human-traffic 'tales' of inventive courage and 'fashionable' Selfie-friendly fantasy (wow).



The members of Red-Mask, included 2 women and 2 men, including Satan himself, and they'd been part of the Rhode Island traffic 'matrix' of participant capitalists, investors in the modern Earth-grid of treasure-seekers, and they targeted the blood-diamond baron Goldfinger as a fatso of the social-media landscape, since everyone in North America was posting comments about his pirate-gem IQ as a 'chess' game of infiltration gossip.



DESDEMONA: I'll distract Goldfinger's dancing 'muse' inside the Rhode Island mansion while Amlan gets him drunk (for photos)!



GOLDFINGER: They entered my estate and claimed they'd been part of some UK-theater show about gem-piracy policework!



This fatso Goldfinger had been tied for many social-media ideations of the quality of modern cyber-journals regarding disclosure-chat(s) about pirate-baron investments and the news-tales surrounding the fortunes of many-a 'scandalized' capitalism underworld 'character' and demon, which made for some pretty dangerous Rhode Island art, but this didn't deter Red-Mask captain Amlan Satan who believed in the 'power-magic' of modern cyber-journalism (and the info of crimes it offered for modern Net-surfers 'curious' about disclosures on the cyber-laboratory!).



CAPTAIN SATAN (Amlan): I admit Goldfinger's windows of capitalism-chess was 'fantastic' but we entered like egg-heads!



Goldfinger showcased his 'silver-briefcase' of giant pirated gems from Sierra-Leone, and the Red-Mask team hypnotized him. The trick was a kitchen-magic act involving Kulfi (Indian) ice-cream Amlan made while Desdemona spiked the absinthe-drink with a potent sedative while the baron's muse (a belly-dancer from Algeria) performed in front of them in the Rhode Island mansion of capitalist lore. This is pure danger-mapping for Western civilization stories.



DESDEMONA: This absinthe-drink will help you forget, Baron, of the darkness of the Earth's gem-labyrinth(s) for enquiry!



GOLDFINGER: Don't you 'love' my muse of Hell, this belly-dancer from Algeria, my good circus-friends; this is pure entourage!



AMLAN: Let's show you this swimsuit-issue cards-set/collage of capitalism-fancy for the circus-show(s) of modern Earth.
GOLDFINGER: This is all quite a theater-IQ for chess-drawing(s), Mr. Satan, but what's this all to do with the gem-market(s)?
AMLAN: Why, it's all about...edge(s), Goldfinger friend.



The Red-Mask team ran off with Goldfinger's set of African-gems after swapping them with replicas, identical to the ones he kept in his 'silver-briefcase' inside his Rhode-Island property! Amlan knew about the shape/design of the diamonds from underground gossip and had the fakes smuggled into the mansion with his team and made the swap while the bad-baron was drunk and enjoying his muse-dancer perform while the Red-Mask captain made the swap. They made their way to the Rhode Island airport with the briefcase to exchange for a commission with a special/secret Interpol-relation man named Washington!



GOLDFINGER: When I catch the 'rascals' of Hellfire, I'll use my network-capitalism resource(s) to ensnare them in Hollywood!



DESDEMONA: We darted to our special secret hotel ('Wingate') hideaway and blogged on the Net about diamond-empires!



GOLDFINGER: I hear you're dealing on cyber-markets with Series-sets (trade-cards) for sports-capital insurance(s), Satan.
AMLAN: Yeah...I heard your 'silver-briefcase' was swapped with fakes by some burglar-unit, Baron?
GOLDFINGER: I'm not sure who the culprits were, and it happened during one of my parties following your circus-team visit.
AMLAN: You're certain our circus-team visit was not tracked/mapped by some securities-espionage unit in North America?
GOLDFINGER: I know I (currently) lack the media-prestige to knock chat(s) about capitalism-treasure (sports-cards) chess.
AMLAN: Maybe my Series-sets (trade-cards) will help you feel better about capitalism investments...for everyone.
GOLDFINGER: Perhaps.



DESDEMONA: You traded one of our Series-sets (trade-cards) with Goldfinger for a 'Wonderland' chess-set, Amlan?
AMLAN SATAN: Yeah...Goldfinger simply thinks the entire 'circus' experience was a 'sideshow' unlinked to the gem-swap!
DESDEMONA: Maybe there's a 'strange' execution to stalemate-chess, for you, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN SATAN: That's a Wonderland-expression (for academics).



GOLDFINGER: I'm certain now this gem-media will create insurance-gossip for my investments with North American elves.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on November 5, 2022
Last Updated on November 5, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing