Three Edge {Apple}

Three Edge {Apple}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Media-market issues/ethics drive this fictionalized 'culture-portrait' of the 'incendiary' debate(s) and populous-chat(s) surrounding parental controls for empire.

"
A tale of capitalism excess meditation(s) and free-speech/capitalism controls arguments, inspired by the excellent 'chess' minded graphic-media market themed American film The People vs. Larry Flynt (Milos Forman). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Three special figures/characters in the modern media-world, two movie stars and a cyber-blogger, were discussing the quality of youth-entertainment relevant for adult-world ideations and the 'chess' of education-IQ oriented Western/American playspace ethics/ethos in the social-media environment of magazine/fanzine-driven exposition(s).



CELEBRITY 1: There's a fancy for military-machinery/vehicles in toy-markets for youth 'chess' journals.
BLOGGER: The Cold-War offered social-media in chess-stalemate 'dioramas' (Fischer-Spassky education).
CELEBRITY 2: Qualities in youth-toys/fancy for playspace-capitalism represents Earth-IQ for good storytellers.



A fanatical homegrown American terrorist (Richard Jem) decided to counter/oppose the activity of these three media 'characters' by creating pirate-net posts about sci-fi/horror media/video-games of highly-graphic quality to espouse the contradictory notion(s) of violence-anarchy driven youth-accessible entertainment for pure fear(s). However, the media-trio banded together (in defense!) and argued for the normative new-age value of parental-controls in the market of such 'graphic' media to present more cogent ideas about 'social controls' in the argumentations of 'deviance'-excess media appeal and accessibility! It became an honestly ethics-chess oriented 'fashion' debate for free-speech/free-market capitalism, despite the fact that Jem was sort of an incendiary-elf/dangerous!



RICHARD JEM: What I want more than anything in this capitalism-drenched universe is 'wrought' privacy for pure excess!



Despite the (certain) fact that Jem wasn't going to win 'brownie-points' with any social leaders or Congressmen, he raised strangely appealing chat(s) for the populous/masses regarding the Internet's 'unfiltered' qualities of graphic-media and the 'natural' human (albeit controversial!) interest(s) in non-ethics based capitalism. The three media-figures continued to argue that presenting American capitalism liberalness as a 'market' for no-ethics control(s) would only add fuel to the fires of argumentation that America simply didn't have the necessary education-chess to erect youth-wise forms of media/entertainment supervision that would 'clearly' separate the Western world from radical/fundamental terrorists who simply opened the Hellmouth of anarchy for the post-9/11 age. Would this strange parallax of 'chess' in media enhance the dialogue surrounding the 'need' for open dialogue surrounding/regarding the 'quality' of capitalism itself, or was Jem simply a fanatical Devil's Advocate? Perhaps it would be students of the West (Harvard/Dartmouth/UCLA) who'd ultimately deliver this symbolic 'excess-stalemate' verdict (for all consumers!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 5, 2022
Last Updated on November 5, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing