Zelda's Defiance: Cyber-Excerpt

Zelda's Defiance: Cyber-Excerpt

A Story by Abishai100
"

GI-Joes (Duke/Snake-Eyes) draw rescue a time-traveling damsel and her doll (Zelda) from Egypt/Ra in time for a museum emoji.

"
A simple diorama-vignette about Egyptian exodus lore, inspired loosely by the ambitious expo-film Gods of Egypt and featuring storyboard allegory from GI-Joe (Marvel) comics! 
----
====

Duke/Snake-Eyes had become the 'fantastic' duo hero-pair of 'brothers' of the American paramilitary covert force known as GI Joe and traversed through a time-portal to land in Ancient Egypt (wow).



DUKE: Seems we're in the 'court' of the horrid and evil Pharaoh, an 'undocumented' ruler requiring reign-report, yeah?
SNAKE-EYES: Defiance is required here, Duke; there's a time-traveling damsel from the United States (artist) trapped here!



This 'damsel' was a young lovely American-Irish woman named Shelbye who'd been drawn into the time-portal by the Anubis wolf-hunter visiting Earth in 2020 and luring Shelbye in a forest with a feather-quill and a temptation about theater, since she'd been a fan of cinema-comics in the United States (whoa).



SHELBYE: Thanks to Americans arriving here in this horrid Pharaoh-dominion, fellows; I've been a 'cyber-slave' here!



Shelbye had in her possession in the dark-room made for her enslavement by the evil Pharaoh of Egypt (Ra) who allowed her to simply remain alone/quiet in her 'chamber' alongside her special gift-doll which she'd brought with her with the Anubis wolf-hunter (Predator), which she named Zelda, modeled after a movie-figurine/avatar from horror-theater (ha).

SHELBYE: This is Zelda, guys; my lone-star companion in this Egyptian cage-chamber (room); she 'speaks' through me, yes.
ZELDA: Save us...from Pharaoh...and this 'chess' labyrinth, Duke/Snake-Eyes!



Duke/Snake-Eyes erected this nifty Rube-Goldberg chain-reaction model-display 'toy' for the Pharaoh and got him so inebriated that he and his guardsmen in the palace-court inside one of the Egyptian chambers didn't take note when Snake-Eyes sneaked Shelbye/Zelda out the back-entrance of the palatial-chambers --- after disposing of the back-guardsman with a nifty 'acid' trick.



DUKE: Back in the 21st-Century (United States), with Shelbye/Zelda, at the Chicago museum (art), we'll 'trumpet' freedom!
SNAKE-EYES: Excellence, brother; seems we've 'traversed' the mind-space(s) of excellent design for a rescue from that Elf.



PHARAOH (Ra): We're unsure of Duke/Snake-Eyes impact on Egypt-chess, but this 'toy' they've left-behind signals eternity!



SHELBYE: Thanks to the GI Joes, we're back on Earth, in our own 'domain' and grateful for liberty's ellipses (now)!
ZELDA: Duke/Snake-Eyes brought us out of Hell and back into the 'world' of museums/art/epiphany.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 6, 2022
Last Updated on November 6, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing