Windy-City Xmas: Adventure/St.

Windy-City Xmas: Adventure/St.

A Story by Abishai100
"

A residential Windy-City hero-dude must salvage a power-issue on Xmas-Eve in time for a cyber-community activity on Xmas-Day!

"
A community-minded Xmas-season 'fable' inspired by Hallmark movies. Happy holidays (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

In the Windy-City for Xmastime, a special showcase of residential area seasonal-spirit lights created a landscape of human drama/emotion that reminded everyone of the value of great holiday-season energy, but there was an adventure in the loom, requiring a good man to serve as a part-time hero!



AMLAN SATAN (Protagonist): The lights remind us of the greatness of the Xmas experience, so everyone's into electricity-IQ.



The home-space environments in this Windy-City residential area for the holiday-season are reminiscent of what makes the holiday-season of decorations and human activity/thought nicely reflective of the Xmas imagination, and as suggested (before), the lights/electric-power concerns are on everyone's mind these days in the United States, Earth (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: I looked at the diagram(s) of power-use/IQ and electricity-management and crisis-evaluations ahead of Xmas.



This Windy-City 'hero' guy's about to appreciate how the power-outage dilemma might make some real issues for his residential area. A cyber-architect working-from-home, Mr. Satan had to suddenly determine how to run to the right place on Xmas-Eve when a huge area power-outage created a severe deficiency in all home-media/tech appliance and electric-power utility (necessary for Xmas social-media greetings!).



AMLAN SATAN: There had been apparently a huge infestation of 'rats' in the power-station, and we aided workers for Xmas!



Thus, Xmas-day saved after that Eve-power deficiency paranoia, Amlan Satan became a local residential hero 'guy' and was delighted to have his kids in the backyard trees-area pose for some nice cyber-cards mailings for that wondrous day, which reminded people of the value(s) of electricity...and power (ha).



AMLAN: No one was happier than my wife, my sons' mother, who started making those cyber-art cards for the community!



WIFE: We had a real 'scare' in Xmas-town that Eve, but Mr. Satan (our 'hero') restored the Day's cyber-card(s) activity for us!



The moral of this electric-power fable is that Xmas might make a hero out of us, just about anyone, even a 'prototypical' Windy-City 'dude' (Amlan Satan!).

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 6, 2022
Last Updated on November 6, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing