Chess-Man: A Stalemate-Echelon

Chess-Man: A Stalemate-Echelon

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Earth-prince/doc offers 'chess-stalemate' models for capitalism's best human race elongations.

"
A fan diorama/toast to chess wonder, inspired by the historical wonders film Pawn Sacrifice (Ed Zwick), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

Dr. Amlan Satan was working at the Salk (Cali) designing stalemate-chess diagrams, for special ideations on parallels/equivalences in strategic decision-making game theories for competitive behaviors relevant for A.I. free-will programs and heard about the summertime fashion-gala at Salk courtyard for modern ideations on the 'liberties' of self-determined sciences of capitalism marketing.



DR. SATAN: All this stalemate-chess imagination reveals a human race fascination with the contouring of ambition with IQ.



JOURNAL: Chess is the only strategy-game of symmetry/diagonals linking decision-making with competition-equivalences.



As the 'Chess-Man' of Salk/Earth, Dr. Amlan Satan began to admire how decision-making programs or diagrams would be imprinted onto the 'excellence' of computing/A.I. liberty-decisions theories regarding thought-sensitivity to parallels and equivalence in competitive behaviors relevant for games/politics and started making 'war-games' models for how stalemate-chess reversibly illuminated the special 'magic' of competition-edges for even capitalism mazes on Earth (wow).



JOURNAL: It's a certain verifiable fact that orientation in capitalism showcases reflects a thought-model for exuberance.



With all this Western 'thought' behind the parallels/equivalences in political decision-making complexity-theory, it seemed to Dr. Satan of Salk/Cali that the diagrams for competition-outlines/psychology revealed a human race 'fascination' with the 'shape' of political fury...or excellence.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes terrorism woe!
JOURNAL: Capitalism-treasure monitors/governance requires 'chess-stalemate' modelization of competitive enquiry.



WIFE: What you really need to 'sift' through the 'tangles' of capitalism/exaggeration is a November-quiche (for emojis!).



Does chess in the end teach us about warlike political ambition or the calming equivalences of potential stalemate-drawn mutual-respect? Does it offer programs for vanity and over-confidence or an education-tool for drawings of innocence in simplified/freeing enquiry? Does it offer models for super-power rivalry in the domain of A.I. and capitalism or a method of dissecting the 'innocence' in mental/cognitive expressions?



JOURNAL: Chess is calculated risk and equivalence anticipation and thought-modeling and reflects 'perfect' empire(s).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on November 10, 2022
Last Updated on November 10, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Chess

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town-Up Town-Up

A Story by Abishai100