Three-of-Clubs {Eros Jabberwocky}

Three-of-Clubs {Eros Jabberwocky}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A portrait of Western-world media power(s) and the 'figurines' of chess-cinema erecting the 'magic' of anti-terrorism illustration(s).

"
A civilization-ambitions temperance tale inspired by the excellent film War, Inc. (John Cusack). Thanks for reading (and Happy Holidays!), 
----
====

Three media figures, two Hollywood titans/producers, and a cyber-blogger chess-wizard (Amlan Satan) convened at the Salk (Cali) for an intersections-ideation on the nexus of fashion and capitalism-chess for control of governance stylistics amidst the background dilemma of new age terrorism threatening world institutional architectures.



HOLLYWOOD GURU A: Seems Cold-War 'cinema' generated social-media (Fischer-Spassky) for world-governance journals!
CYBER-CHESS MAN: There's a 'perfect' parallel between education and fashion in capitalism; cyber-chess is an exercise.
HOLLYWOOD GURU B: Ideas about 'stalemates' between superpowers drive many intelligence-thriller movies/stories now!



Amlan Satan, the lone intellectual, with a 'cool' doctorate in cognitive science, was offering the cyber-environment at Salk (Cali) stalemate-programs for A.I. designs in capitalism-controls for human decision-making designs modeled after the Terminator movies/franchise, and the Hollywood producers/gurus considered this 'excellence' in post Cold-War exercise(s).



AMLAN SATAN: I thinks the 'art(s)' generated by Cold-war chat(s) reflected in modern terrorism-stories impact chess-media!



Sure, and these bright ideas cast the lesser-known Amlan Satan, the cyber-chess wizard of the Salk (Cali) exercise in the Western-world, as suddenly a 'dashing' James Bond of the brainiac world of nerdist-challenge(s) countering the notion that the Western-world lacked the mind(s)/tycoons to 'tackle' the super-force(s) of very well-assembled and hence 'ominous' anti-capitalist terrorists who viewed United States vanities as forms of extra-curricular English!



HOLLYWOOD GURU A: Maybe there's a way to 'model' stalemate-chess for capitalism-securities fundamentalists despise now!
AMLAN SATAN: Me thinks of 'cool' ways to link baseball-chess for the media-broadcast era for stories about 'youth'-elite.
HOLLYWOOD GURU B: I wonder how many sports-treasures can be 'counted' as 'stars' for the intelligentsia (anti-terrorism)!



Maybe Amlan Satan was the modern rendition of Dr. Strangelove, with his cyber-chess wizardry and modern media ideations of the 'cool' of intelligence-drawn defiance of capitalism-deflating terrorism since 9/11 deflated Ego. Whatever the outcome(s), the 'dolls' and 'gods' of the Western-world would offer a strange 'magic' to this Earth-arena of chess-and-cinema drawn social-media, something even a Martian might claim was a 'trophy' for "Excellence in manmade echelon!"

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on November 12, 2022
Last Updated on November 12, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing