Baron Diamond's Exercise(s)

Baron Diamond's Exercise(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will a wily vigilante of 'excess' chess create a blood-diamond underworld interception worth its media-weight(s) in IQ-journals?

"
A Thanksgiving-season November-month nod to post-Hitchcock films of heist-quality inspiring new forms of home-entertainment fantasy psychology, inspired by Killing Zoe (Roger Avary). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Let me tell you the 'dark' and adventurous tale of a certain daring man of the modern Earth, Amlan Satan, who'd been 'moved' by a special series of heist-films of the late-20th Century and became fascinated by Robin Hood deeds and decided to take on a blood-diamond baron smuggling pirate-gems from Sierra Leone (Africa) to Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



This 'zany-brainy' Robin Hood of Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) walked into the Baron Diamond's vault-room in Belfast and revealed to the lone-guardsman/escort that his toy water-gun was in fact a 'red' acid-gun and proceeded to burn a hole into the bad Baron's metal safe-box and swapped his $20M pieces with toy-beads and left the note, "This is the order of a media-Interpol relation assignment involving disclosure of your said/insured gems in this Belfast bank, lest you have unreported forms of asset-motion(s) extending out of Belfast."



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world gem-exchange and makes terrorism woe.



BANK MANAGER: We'd not anticipated this 'brand' of high-fidelity bank-insurance gem-media deed since the days of J-James.



The radical Amlan Satan revealed that he'd been part of a new Euro-net underground called Dartmouth invested in special forms of folk-guerrilla 'graffiti-arts' meant to raise awareness on Earth of the media-journal(s) surrounding blood-diamond traffic sullying of natural-stones stores/hubs all over the Western-world and casted 'vigilantes' as special gypsy-faeries combatting the Dragon.



WIFE: You're some kind of hero, Satan, but I've to ask you, "Is piracy preferable to basic Earth-chess/stalemate?"

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing