Social Media Enquirer {Cold-War chess}: Cookoff (New England)

Social Media Enquirer {Cold-War chess}: Cookoff (New England)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can social media affect the view(s) of economics-driven faerie-tales?

"
A chess-expression inspired by Pawn Sacrifice (Ed Zwick). Enjoy, 
----
====

An Earth-prince cyber-chess wizard (Amlan Satan) used his shrimp-gumbo to challenge the mystique/aura of the British Empire in its heyday, when it had 'dominion' over the culinary-rich subcontinent (Eastern) culture of Asia-India, where the prince's ancestral queen lorded over egg-curry Wonderland enchantment in the social-media age.



AMLAN SATAN: I shall use my modern/humble 'shrimp-gumbo' to challenge the mainstream/dominant platform of luxury!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



The ancestral queen of kingdom(s) (Eastern) culinary 'guardian' of the egg-curry magic of Indian cuisine would require a 'serious' dare/defiance from Prince Satan, and the social-media would concern the global demand for multicultural fare/fashion(s).



QUEEN: There's blood-diamond dirt seeping into jewelry-stores across Europe and North America, because of undetection(s).



The Cold-War 'social media' chess IQ dialogue surrounding the Fischer-Spassky chess-match between the USA-USSR was the 'inception' of the social-media age today. The competition mystique suggested macro-governance IQ interest(s) in people's movements designed for improved commercial/monetary life itself! Chess was a cookoff.



AMLAN SATAN: This is the cyber-rendition of Charles Schultz --- inventive, emoji, Ivy-League, anonymous, avatars, journal(s).



So would Prince Satan triumph over this challenge from her ancestral queen? What do you think should happen? What would be the two destinies created by one/other party serving as the victor? Is there any 'continental drift' theory in social-media?

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing