Wonderland {EDU}

Wonderland {EDU}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Gypsies-team infiltrates Baron Ion's blood-diamond mansion for an insurance-demystification procedure/policy for inter-religious commerce enhancement(s).

"
An underworld diorama of danger and media age intrigue, inspired by the media-consciousness/omens of Wonderland (Val Kilmer). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

A unit of circus-gypsies from the Western-world invaded the blood-diamond baron mansion of Ion in the summertime to perform an absinthe-program involving the bad baron becoming boastful of his diamonds and allowing the 'thieves' to swap the items with premade replicas.



GYPSIES: We represent the 'new' underground, and we're focused on the 'qualities' of modern social-media/chess emojis.



Once in the basement safe-box room of the property/estate, the Gypsies achieved their magic deed.



BARON ION: I've never been a fan of social-media underground 'chat(s)' and disfavor this news-story and seek evasion from IQ.



Of course because of this 'oversight' symphony, the Gypsies managed to escape with swapped commission with Interpol-relation while Ion's 'insurance-aura' in the globe diamonds-market was finally challenged by new era art(s). That's an accomplishment for modern story.



BARON ION: Evildoers like myself are immortals...for we're as a 'multitude of the seas' speaking to speakeasy-chess for crime.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing