Venger: Thief of Brussels

Venger: Thief of Brussels

A Story by Abishai100
"

Disclosed 'secret' events between the events of Chapters1-2 of the Venger-Earth journey saga.

"
A gem-world paranoia-vignette inspired by Flawless (Michael Caine). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Incidentally, between the events of Chapter 1 (Quiche) and Chapter 2 (Military-Chess) of Venger's Earth-saga, the sorcerer returned once (secretly!) as Amlan Satan but as a disguised pirate rendition of Prince Satan and performed a daring blood-diamond bank-box swap of Baron Ion's Sierra Leone gems ($20M) for social-media chat(s)!



AMLAN SATAN: I walked in, used my acid-gun replica of a street-theater company prop investment-store showcase water-gun.



The Brussels bank with Ion blood-diamonds is well-insured and part of the emerged global diamond-matrix market of African conflict-zone terrorism-finance(s) gem-piracy which has 'sullied' everyday North American and European diamond stores, and it required this 'media-theater' for more 'enhanced' forms of insurance-disclosure social-media on Earth (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: We've got insurance-media journals now with Eastern Europe and ties to our cyber-teachers in Belfast (UK).



This was a 'media-hijack' worthy of GI-Joe lore, as blood-diamond sullying 'aura' was finally being pierced, that too by an 'alien' anthropologist with an 'eye' for academic journals.



VENGER (Amlan Satan): I return with these traded values/goods in the name of a cyber-grid fascination with folk-chess art(s).



What would the eco-view impact on the 'cleansing' of the modern Earth-gem market(s) produce/yield for this Venusian visitor with a humanoid mission to engage Earth-world civilization in a 'chess-stalemate' for 'wrought' beauty (or expressions)?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing