Writer Cabin: Erasure

Writer Cabin: Erasure

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will a chess messenger of humanity be 'exposed' as an 'alien' by a trapping female fan requiring a 'species' IQ disclosure?

"
A tale inspired by Misery (James Caan). 
----
====

Venger was the Earth-prince Amlan Satan stranded on a winter snowy drive through roads in Colorado when he was picked up by a stalker female fan named Elizabeth!



An Ivy-grad, Amlan Satan worked with the cyber-circle(s) of capitalism storytelling and chess-stalemate politics diagrams for society-mechanics and psychiatry and homeschooling through World-Net, and he'd become something of a literary-world 'micro-celebrity' of the photo-lifestyle journal IQ network.



He always carried with him this special magnet-pocket chess-set/board which he celebrated as his stalemate-imagination for political competition human anthropology, since, after all, he was an alien journalist from Venus (hmm).



The stalker-fan claimed she'd been certain the likes of Amlan Satan would be contacted (secretly!) by an alien-intelligence offering special chess-stalemate challenge(s) for sovereignty-diplomacy regarding complete self-exile and non-invasion coexistence contract(s). She knew Satan was hiding something regarding this secret inter-race communique (cyber)!



AMLAN SATAN: What if I 'confessed' I sold a Martian antiques (guns!) in exchange for enhanced peace-treaty/stalemate?
FAN (Colorado): I'd believe you, good writer of Earth, man!
AMLAN SATAN: I can't just procure those guns back for you now to negotiate release, but I've convinced you, right?
FAN (Colorado): I suppose that is true, Mister Man.



The female-fan was a hellraiser of the modern city and a witch at heart, and she intended to keep the good micro-celeb cyber-writer a hostage/prisoner until he completed a 'resurrection' tale involving more stalemate-chess cyber-writing(s) for the World-Net, and he agreed it would 'verify' forms of intent-communication(s) between parties/surfers.



AMLAN SATAN: How long do you intend to keep me trapped here, as a prisoner, Annie?
FAN (Colorado - "Annie"): Until you disclose your 'secret' alien-stalemate triumph in your new cyber-story, Satan (wow).
AMLAN SATAN: Me thinks to use safety-pins to get through door-locks and to some rescue-call area by wheelchair (now)!



INTERVIEW: So, you escaped that Doom-Cabin (Colorado) and returned to society to write about alien sci-fi media?
AMLAN SATAN: As far as I know, the cabin was demolished by contractors and no sign of the 'fan' persists in that haunted area.
INTERVIEW: Do you regret your celebrity?
AMLAN SATAN: Only because of stalemate (really).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Definitely have a sense of MISERY story here. Frightening

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing