Miami Deed: stalemate

Miami Deed: stalemate

A Story by Abishai100
"

Real-life James Bond is the 'GI-Joe' of Miami working against capitalism-erosion (blood-diamond journals).

"
A vignette inspired by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

A special real-life James Bond Earth-prince (Amlan Satan) worked in the Miami-city as a blood-diamond operator with ties to Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



The review(s) for such capitalism-monitors highlighted the social demand/allure surrounding commercial vanities world treasures like a 'cool' Dolphins-QB rookie-card, worth 'millions in silver' to the fans of sportsmanship-defense(s). This was high-mark capitalism intelligence/chess (wow).



Amlan Satan was the vigilante-shadow of the city of Miami, and he wanted to create an 'underdog-intelligence' rubric for the interception of the very dark blood-diamond highways between continents sullying the entire diamond market without detection(s) for social-media commentary (whoa).



BANK MANAGER: This 'Shadow' swapped Baron Ion's blood-gems (rumored) with fakes/replicas for some insurance-chess game.



BARON ION: When/if we may determine that the stature of this insurance-theater was underground or journal makes chess!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



Satan/Shadow continued to blog online as a 'GI-Joe' pseudo-agent of the James Bond world of capitalism-defense(s) and rhetoric involved with gem-corruption detection(s) and drawing 'fun' comics-vigilante doodles among youth of the new sideshow youth-Earth cyber-chess society Amlan formed called Hyperion.



AMLAN SATAN: We fight the corruption of diamonds for the 'care' of mineral-capitalism and 'chess' of Earth-expressions.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing