Arcane Computer: National-Type

Arcane Computer: National-Type

A Story by Abishai100
"

Media/machinery evolution(s) can 'draw' Earth-princes with human race ideations of the 'stalemate' of enterprise (hmm).

"
A science-fiction oriented sociology-matrix vignette, inspired by Johnny Mnemonic
----
====

Some think the Earth-prince Amlan Satan, a fantastic cyber-ideator of blood-diamond woe in modern times, was really an alien being disguised as a humanoid or perhaps a faerie of the forests. However, he maintained to only champion social-media youth-imagination theater for Selfie-playspace consciousness on the World-Net.



He had what he called his special installation-art piece, a broken jagged older-gen computer running things like Windows Mobile, which was, albeit, a great 'work' of machinery in the new millennium decade-one! This art-piece was named "AC" (or, Arcane Computer, a term signifying 'dinosaur' imagery with an air of affable hardware/machinery praise of developments/lineage/'evolution'). Prince Satan called his AC 'gem' a sculpture signifying a 'stalemate' between forward machinery design ambition and remembrance-driven tech-evolution anthropology/music. The Arcane Computer reminded Amlan of why gems of capitalism/tech might be cast as 'game-pieces' of the 'chess' of asymmetrical exercise(s).



AMLAN SATAN: I'll 'avatar' a special 'underground' guerrilla (Northern Ireland, United Kingdom) bridge(s)-to-Babel (for chess).



This 'brand' of using media-tech for socialized traffic education/art(s) was a hallmark of modern convenience-driven marketing/design and hopefully would facilitate the 'natural-discovery' of capitalism treasures in an otherwise sea of population-lifestyle oriented good-erasure(s). Social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess) would make the books of anthropology/archaeology, after all!



AMLAN SATAN: What if a Martian spied on me, thinking he'd dare a 'stalemate-chess' against an Earth-prince with vigilante-IQ?



The clear/undoubted 'revelation' in this Inferno of media-intrigue was that vigilance in the arena of citizenry-engaged capitalism 'machinery' would yield general optimism in the Earth-landscape of human race excellence (or extinction!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing