Laser-Card: Eagle

Laser-Card: Eagle

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of intelligence and danger(s) --- tied to commercial vanities chess.

"
A commerce-era fable. 
----
====

Meet a real James Bond, of the blood-diamond world, who's swapping some piracy-gems from a bank safe-box with a Vikings-Eagles star-exchange player trade-card (Topps) for social-media chats about insurance journals. He's getting lots of social-media fans as blood-diamond cleanup stories start to surface in the United States (ha).



He walked into the bank with the Sierra Leone valuables in the computer-locked safe-box and used his laser-shock gun to destabilize the computerized lock-chain and facilitated the substitution of security-camera recordings with premade signals-email sent videos direct to an interceptor-processor interface, a hacker-tool he inserted the day before, and proceeded to make a media 'stocking' out of blood-diamond bank-insurance journal creativity.



BARON ION: What do I have to do with this "James Bond" of the world; and I know nothing of the Vikings-card and imagine Satan has a better-version of the same card/player (hmm)?



INTERVIEW: You used an electric computer-wire/signal scrambling 'shock-future gun' to destabilize the computer-box locks?
AMLAN SATAN: Yeah!



He acquired non-assassin life-activities like Qatar Cup anticipatory exhibition games between Euro-finest, like Madrid/Juventus, and it became a social-media exercise in the 'quality' of capitalism defenses (and story).



Amlan Satan would go on to becoming a comics-artist cyber-homeschooling teacher in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) with the online chess-club president alias Hornet and liked sharing imagery about the 'stalemate' stories between the USA-USSR during the Cold War journals for express hyperbole. Was it chess or baseball?



Whatever the outcomes, the clever use of commercial gems as 'weapons' in the intellectual/treasure asset property wars in the modern global landscape would reveal strange magic in the domain of 'chess' stalemate(s)...not untrue for folks like Amlan Satan.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing