The Emerald Pirate

The Emerald Pirate

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of a diamond-baron whose encounter with a transformational 'James Bond' forces him to become an 'overground' expressions-consultant.

"
A diamond-world intrigue tale inspired by the treasure-intelligence/folklore represented in the film Flawless (Michael Caine). Enjoy, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of culture crime-fiction offers no formal/official ties to any real-world 'blood-diamond' journal/report and is cast purely as a private dramatization of gem-market execution(s). 
----

====

Let me recount to you the special underworld magical fable about a special Interpol-relation agent and 'emerald' thief who stole a special Nazi-hidden emerald recovered during the plunder of Europe (WWII) and then was assigned to place a symbolic Western/American football trade-cards, a Vikings-Eagles QB transfer-star representing commerce/media treasure(s), to force a media-message from me about insured-gems corruption tied to blood-diamond traffic, of which I'd become a ruthless baron. This super-agent/thief, Amlan Satan, left me a Topps-Cunningham Vikings-QB copy-mint card in place of my Sierra Leone gems in my New England mansion and kidnapped my maid Elka during the operation. He claimed he was a street-artist sent by my rival with absinthe to entertain me in my own mansion while flashing me the collector's favorite Vikings trade-card to lure me into boasting/showcasing my blood-diamonds (ha).



My name's Baron Ion, and this street-artist claiming he was sent by my Dutch diamond-baron rival (Goldfinger) entertained me by dancing with my maid Elka while getting me over-inebriated with his special 'absinthe-concoction' in my New England mansion while I was showcasing my blood-diamonds. Somewhere in that mix, he swapped my gems with replicas/fakes and left the Vikings trade-card (Topps-Cunningham) as a 'souvenir' with the note, "Post for social-media 'fans' of diamond-market street-lore about your insurance/investment file(s) regarding commercial treasure(s), lest I 'leak' into the streets the bad rumor that you're ignorant of the Vikings-Cunningham city-journal(s) trade-card(s) chess/market!"



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world gem-exchange($) and makes terrorism woe!



With Interpol-relation suddenly breathing on me, with other modern social-media 'circulation(s)' regarding underground bosses/tycoons/warlords/barons media/chat(s), what choice did I have but to report now on disclosure(s) regarding gem-piracy 'linked' insurance-corruption intelligence/chess? I had to claim I was now employing all my overground business associates to make journals on my insurance-portfolio regarding diamond-market investment(s) for modern cyber-storytelling.



ELKA: I'd been trapped in that Ion-estate as a 'hostage' of liberty, and 'James Bond' whisked me away and into a chess-life!



That's my story as a debunked/reformed diamond-baron of the New Age, and I'd remember this 'street-agent' (Amlan Satan) as a real-life pirate-incarnation, whom I've nicknamed Scruffy, for his rag-tag method(s) of undoing blood-diamond hellfire and making 'civilians' out of us otherwise capitalism-studying 'bishops' of the commercial-labyrinth(s) darkness (wow), for Selfie-commentary more 'open' to diamond-distributions journals.



Today, I still have to ask/wonder if pirate Scruffy (Amlan Satan) was someone I owed a 'cool' toy-stereo set so he'd retire and become some kind of cyber-homeschooling teacher/educator in Europe, since it was this 'James Bond' of character who ushered me into a more studious life of diamond-market treasures-insurance reporting for overground commerce securities forcing me to become a sort of 'legalese' consultant for Interpol-relation.



AMLAN SATAN: Turning Ion around may've been my greatest triumph in my GI-Joe crusade against blood-diamond chess.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 14, 2022
Last Updated on November 14, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing