Western Quiche: Castle-Magneto

Western Quiche: Castle-Magneto

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a psychic-superhuman use cyber-charm to defend capitalism with 'community-quiche' chess stalemates in Earth-expositions?

"
A vision of modern Utopian outlook featuring the comic book antihero/superhuman Magneto (Marvel Comics). Thanks for reading (and Happy Holidays!), 
----
====

Amlan Satan, an Earth-prince and cyber-chess aficionado/wizard with special love of comics/storybooks for youngsters, worked with blood-diamond capitalism labyrinth analysis/infiltrations with Interpol-relation and purchased a very-fine classic wooden chess-set to expound on his love of how stalemate-politics created commerce-bridge IQ for the post-9/11 age of anti-terrorism journals.



No one knew Amlan Satan was actually the telepathic vigilante known as Magneto and wielded a special mutant biochemical-electromagnetic ring of power-energy rendering him capable of drawing objects/minds together with the force of 'metaphysical and allegorical' powers/charms of magnetism itself. He'd been making cyber-posts with Selfies-market 'chess' to create organized presentations of individualism for anti-terrorism rhetoric on social-media while talking 'loosely' about how powers of telepathy created 'cool' allegorical holograms/art/imagery surrounding the 'wireless' thought-connectivity between human minds/brains on the global Internet, a sort of 'invisible' (or wireless) telephone service for capitalism itself!



MAGNETO (Amlan Satan): There's a chess-stalemate in capitalism-hub (supermarkets!) securities for post-9/11 circle-fencing.



He'd become such a 'psyche-advocate' of capitalism ergonomics/fitness and securities and cyber-education that some called Magneto (Amlan Satan) the 'cyber-professor' of commercial vanities in the post-9/11 age of traffic-controls consciousness, and it's doubtful if he wasted time hoisting the 'diadems' and toys of Western capitalism-magazine/fanzine 'psychology' to the high-level(s) of human race excellence (wow).



MAGNETO (Amlan Satan): We're casting the energy-tides of Earth's cool chess as capitalism-defense magic for anti-terrorism.



How can/would a telepathic superhero mutant-dude hiding/disguised as a 'regular fellow' or even cyber-vigilante on Earth offer real-life solutions to the terrorism-challenge(s) of post-9/11 age Earth-folks? Well, for starters, he wanted to create a lifestyle grounding for consumerism defenses of capitalism ideology by espousing multi-tiered/global access to social-media offerings of customs-based sharing/exchange of culture-cuisines/ornaments/rituals like 'community-quiche' expressions, reflective of the 'hero-aesthetic' of supremely paternal execution(s).



MAGNETO (Amlan Satan): Quiche offers the 'clans' of Earth supermarket IQ for sharing of fortunes/bounty for customs-elves!



Can a psychic-superhero (Magneto) offer grounding Earth-customs/goods and cyber-imagery to cast capitalism-defense as an 'education' in network-rhetoric for the post-9/11 era? Will he defend the human race from ideations/challenges concerning the 'tremors' of commercial vanities created by rogue terrorism on Earth? Can Magneto (Amlan Satan) the super prince of Earth, ward off the 'dragon(s)' of consumerism deformity with this 'magic' in cyber-highway(s) emojis? Can he use swift 'symbol-substitutions' in sociological matrices to make himself a 'magnet-man' of human race capitalism entropy? Will he find a beautiful female ally/friend to become his official compatriot?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on November 14, 2022
Last Updated on November 14, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing