Killian's American Beauty

Killian's American Beauty

A Story by Abishai100
"

A pre-career mad-sciences man (Aldrich Killian) employs chess-globe IQ and defies Martian vision(s) for his 'unfolding' capitalism-quiche!

"
An homage to the globalism-rhetoric from The World is Not Enough (Robert Carlyle) and featuring the 'mad-science' antihero (adapted/translated) Aldrich Killian (Marvel Comics) in his pre-career 'thoughts' of world-chess. Thanks for reading (and Happy Holidays!), 
----
====

Aldrich Killian graduated from the Ivy-League (North America) and began photojournals-work(s) with cataloging the United States supermarket thoroughfare for consumer-reports and journals. He started noting the kinds of demographic(s)-analysis required for serious psycho-sociological work regarding the contouring of media-ad audience-targeting and control(s) for consumer-base/ethnic-sector behaviors in major US-cities, based on immigration statistics as complements. Aldrich Killian embarked on his 'mad-science(s)' career with this early-period consumer-traffic diagram(s) work(s) regarding the control/flow of capitalism numerics for outlines (someday) of mass population direction/execution(s). In specific, Aldrich Killian, the chess-wizard of capitalism-stalemate problem set(s), noticed a handful of very beautiful young American woman, of differing cultural backgrounds, convening at the 'hub' symbol of consumerism-traffic --- the North American supermarket (e.g., WalMart).



ALDRICH KILLIAN: Already I think of chess-stalemate asymmetry diagrams for population mind-control(s) linked to 'Selfie'-IQ!



His photojournal(s) included mosaics/imagery/re-presentations of the 'quality' of immigration-demographics storyboards relevant for social public-opinion evaluation(s) of the 'weight' and control of governance over the direction/execution(s) of population sensitivity and decision-making stalemate-problems (e.g., ethnic business rivalry) and hot it would inform the 'emotion(s)' and romanticism behind the intercontinental customs-exchange(s) 'linked' to the capitalism ethos and its various deformities (e.g., blood-diamond motion).



ALDRICH KILLIAN: Me thinks to wager all this capitalism daring with metaphysics-IQ for the 'chess' of psyche-seizure(s)...wow.



His cyber-photojournal(s) channel work was hacked by a spying Martian (Endymion) who wished to challenge Dr. Killian in a special stalemate-chess match to warrant a sovereignty-diplomacy 'compact' for non-invasion policy and self-exiled peaceful (secret) non-species contact in the Earth ocean-abyss. Endymion wished to 'measure' the 'quality' of the human race and targeted Aldrich as a diplomatic 'dark-prince' of capitalism-chess, and when Killian managed a rook-bishop double-line 'lever' against the signature "Endymion queen-knight offensive" for perfect-parallel stalemate, the Martian congratulated the future mad-scientist of consciousness-chemistry transformations for warranting a human race 'exemption' from universal invasion and himself pursued the ocean-abyss self-exile (secret) peaceful species-residency status without future contact-agenda, to 'complete' this capitalism-race 'formula' for Earth's future science-fiction storytellers (ha).

ENDYMION: Remember Aldrich that this hypothesis-stalemate sovereignty 'mission' remains a concept-secret between us!
ALDRICH: Hey, this only 'fuels' the 'nature' of sci-fi storyboarding markets in the United States, good Endymion (farewell).



ALDRICH KILLIAN: Time to invest in the Qatar World Cup sports-broadcast era capitalism for comics-chess in patriotism-fears!



His new girlfriend-siren of anarchy, Ezzy, got Aldrich Killian a 'fantastic' baseball-figurine chess-set/board which he might use to 'link' in cyber-journals re-presentations of capitalism-risk games and strategy decision-making (stalemate-chess) models for utilitarian education in the 'quality' of commercial/global 'grids' for complete consciousness emojis. It would be a dynamic 'living' capitalism diorama based on risk, daring, competition, and population psychology (whoa)!



EZZY: We'll make our signature 'seafood-quiche' the hallmark of your brilliant-career 'toast' for consumerism-link to the Ego.



Will seafood-quiche make Aldrich Killian a 'GQ-man' of commercial securities...or a mad-man of psychology-driven population manipulation(s)? Only time would tell which way his new 'Lady Macbeth' would 'steer' this burgeoning (Catholic) man of the offbeat/alternative sciences on Earth! One thing was clear --- the chess-playing Martian spy (Endymion) now nested in the deep-ocean Earth abyss as a self-exiled peaceful isolationist 'scholar' of human-world media-tech (e.g., YouTube), using cyber-wires to access the readings/work(s) of man's perpetual 'ambition' --- ambition for 'incomplete' expressions.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 15, 2022
Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing