Asylum of Duracell

Asylum of Duracell

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of the iconic/symbolic DC-asylum for evil-insane folk(s), casting the 'guardian' vigilante (Amlan Satan) as the real 'James Bond' of Earth!

"
A holiday-season (comics) sociology 'toast' for the iconic center for super-villains, Arkham Asylum (DC Comics). Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan Satan was the United States masked vigilante using cyber-resources at the Wingate (hotel) in North America to infiltrate blood-diamond highways between Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and British Columbia and worked as a Selfie-using theater-monitor for the works of media-driven capitalism labyrinth tremors and woe(s).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



His advanced method of applying chess-stalemate models of piece-position strategy-motions for political/economic decision-making risk/rewards evaluation(s) in the modern capitalism labyrinth(s) of intrigue and/or tremor facilitated an ironic 'resurrection' in Cold-War chess social-media (i.e., Fischer-Spassky rivalry) for ideations on world-control imagery for intelligence arrays (not unlike those seen during the Cuban Missile Crisis).



AMLAN SATAN (Vigilante): We cast special comics-art(s) for the ideations of the 'chess-stalemate(s)' between clans for capital.



Operating out of a 'dashing' Western-world hotel with WiFi-resources, Mr. Satan (Amlan!) operated as a sort of 'James Bond' of the capitalism-insanity 'worksheet(s)' and helped various agents operate to extract the evildoers of modern Earth, criminally-insane 'radicals' who sought to turn capitalism-frailty into a piracy-loophole opera for the deconstruction of Earth's treasure-safari, mutating fortune...into a 'dark' game.



AMLAN SATAN (Vigilante): We operate with various veiled vehicles all over North America to extract the evildoers for Asylum!



The new erected British Columbian asylum for the incarceration-journal(s) of the criminally-insane evildoers of Earth, Arkham (Vancouver), included the likes of Mysterio, Phantom, Octopus, and Ra's al Ghul (a self-proclaimed 'Martian' of post-9/11 age terrors!).



AMLAN SATAN (Vigilante): These incarcerated (Arkham) Vancouver 'super'-villains wield powers-of-mind (chaos-theory evil).



AMLAN SATAN: We're certainly pleased with Arkham facility/resource and 'think' of the chess-methods of metaphysics-meds.



All this capitalism control talk by a now 'celebrity' vigilante (Amlan Satan) created new cyber-fanzines casting this sort of capitalism vigilance as a sort of inventive treasures-securities in the post-9/11 age, and young folks around Earth were suddenly trumpeting 'heroics'-media like World Trade Center and The Avengers.



AMLAN SATAN: We've got schematics for the incarcerated for public-disclosure(s) highlighting why chess-education is vital.



CRITIC: You can't fight the realism behind Earth 'evil' with simple 'chess-stalemate' promise(s) of medicine, but it's a journal!



The relentless Western vigilante (Amlan Satan) downplayed any critique and pursued this Arkham 'crusade' determined to cast all the 'naysayers' of capitalism-chess potential for commerce-bridges to global securities in the post-9/11 age, and many considered him the 'street' modern rendition/version of Citizen Kane or Charles Schultz or even Dick Tracy and hyped the consumerism-lifestyle 'toasts' that would cast capitalism as a real 'diner' for execution(s).

AMLAN SATAN (Vigilante): We love expressions-symbolic seafood-quiche for pre-Thanksgiving football (Eagles-Commanders)!



MYSTERIO (Villain): We 'doubt' capitalism can secure 'itself' with manmade diadems of treasure-chess, but there's a journal!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on November 15, 2022
Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing