Interceptor: Princeton

Interceptor: Princeton

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can hero-vigilantes intercept blood-diamond woe(s) in Princeton (United States) for capitalism-control(s) for Earth's 'alien' expression(s)?

"
A comics-view on capitalism-securities in the post-9/11 age, drawing on the treasure-fears story in Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Hope you like it, 
----

====

The valiant East-Coast 'force' of vigilantes known as Red-Mask, which cyber-fanzine writers claimed were Venusians disguised as agent-humanoids to destroy the blood-diamond traffic 'sullying' the Western diamond-market/stores, were operating out of a special North American hotel chain, using WiFi resource(s) to challenge corrupt baron-investors to chess-play(s) deconstructing their 'aura' in the dominion of capitalism in the post-9/11 age (ha).



RED-MASK: We look like any other civilian-group in the United States (or elsewhere!) and operate with chess-stalemate IQ.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



Now, Princeton (New Jersey) had become a quaint/iconic Western area of residence/commerce and was linked to a very prominent 'academic' institution but it was also where the symbolic Hamilton jewelry-store would be threatened (in integrity!) by modern blood-diamond traffic/woe(s). Follow along!



AMLAN SATAN (Red-Mask Captain): While my evil twin (Ajay) works with gem-piracy (Northern Ireland), we'll secure Hamilton!



SHELBYE (Red-Mask Vigilante): We're securing this Princeton gem-area for invasion by 'aliens' corrupting stone consumers.



All of these 'chess' ideations of capitalism-securities and fortune/treasure(s)-consciousness were imprinted onto Red-Mask vigilante-captain Amlan Satan, himself a social-media fan (e.g., Facebook-chess) who wanted to defend Earth-capitalism journals from the 'tremors' of piracy-conscious ambition/greed, which is evil twin (Ajay) was immersed in, drawing 'equally' on the (shared) Ivy-education (Dartmouth) which cast the opposing brothers/siblings as 'academics' utilizing messengers of intrigue.



AJAY: You're just not 'eccentric' enough to use your Wingate-hotel WiFi to secure diamond-piracy 'alien' tremors on Earth.
AMLAN: You're wrong, my evil twin of Earth, for our Wealth-of-Nations (Adam Smith) chess concerns the 'sphere(s)' of art(s)!



PRINCETON FANZINE (Cyber): We hope these 'links' between competition-consumerism and 'chess' yields magical execution(s).



AJAY (Diary): We 'think' these challenges to capitalism labors/growth create underground stories for youth-recruits for dare!



RED-MASK: We're using this post-9/11 age of commerce-globe monitors for the chess-plays securing Earth's 'natural' diamonds.



MARTIAN (Endymion): I'd been spying on humans from the Earth-moon and am convinced this "Red-Mask" force makes cinema.



Why would blood-diamond interceptors (Princeton!) create spyglass stretching all the way to the mind(s) of spying Martians on Earth? Well, it's really a question of capitalism-IQ and the 'chess-stalemate(s)' created by competition-clans on Earth (e.g., IRA-UVF, Northern Ireland), all vying for 'dominion' over capitalism treasures and linking media with megatrends to make capitalism securities in the post-9/11 age an 'art' form for hospitality...or negotiation(s).



AJAY: You can't destroy the yearning for piracy on Earth with chess-plays about hospitality-quiche, brother.
AMLAN: You're incomplete, Ajay; for there's a special stalemate-magic to all these 'world' ideations of 'faster' expressions!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on November 15, 2022
Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing