Friday the 13th: Chess Examination

Friday the 13th: Chess Examination

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two heroes come to the rescue of an eco-damsel in a Colorado-camp on Earth, threatened by Jason Voorhees, requiring a 'chess-stalemate' for eternity.

"
A fun take on Friday the 13th (comics), featuring a movie-industry (fictional!) stunt-man and a cyber-blogger ('Amlan Satan'), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of genre fanfiction offers no claims/images representative of any bodies/artists associated or linked with the media-industry or Friday the 13th franchise media and is cast only as personal expression. 
----
====

In a special Colorado campsite, a young American (Shelbye) was writing in her journal about the quality of eco-conservationism and dreaming of an improved Earth and all its stories and movies about the nature of environmental imagination, but she'd soon be threatened by the 'looming' presence of the resurrected hockey-mask wearing zombie-psycho Jason Voorhees (wow).



SHELBYE: Being so close to nature, and to the journal-writing of 'eco-chess' in Colorado makes one 'dream' of fortune(s)/IQ!



JASON: Find the Shelbye-writer woman in her Colorado-camp tent; now I'm reborn; I shall bloody murder for nature's fury.



Fortunately, for the desperate Shelbye in Colorado, camping/dreaming of environmental beauty, two media 'figures' happened to (both) be passing by --- one a movie-industry 'stunt' man-double agent (Thomas Cruise) and the other a cyber-blogging libertine Christian-comics writer (Amlan Satan). Both were armed, incidentally, with flare-guns, and were both fans of social-media on Earth (e.g., Facebook-chess)!



JASON: You get away; I will bloody murder this Shelbye-writer woman (now).
TOM: We all thought the 'rumor' of your specter-presence was exorcised...in Crystal-Lake!
AMLAN: We all read about it in the cyber-fanzines (e.g., Dartmouth).

JASON: No, me is reborn; here to enact fury of nature; kill environment-writer Shelbye (now).
TOM: You seem rather preoccupied with Shelbye's journal-writing(s) --- perhaps for media-threat(s)?
AMLAN: Jason, you're a specter of Colorado; Shelbye's a media figure/activist; we defend her for journals!

JASON: Media/journals all garbage; fury is nature; I shall bloody murder Shelbye-writer woman (now).
TOM: No, Jason; this is the time of great communications/expressions --- Shelbye's our 'good' friend (wow).
AMLAN: We've got two flare-guns, Jason pal; all you have is that machete; as you throw it; we shoot; we'd win!

JASON: Damn; you are chess-defenders of the Shelbye-writer woman (Colorado).
TOM: Excellence, Jason; return to the river, and we'll keep your self-exile/return a 'dark' secret (now).
AMLAN: Cool; vanish from this Colorado site; we'll return to a media-expression for Shelbye's capitalism activism (ha)!

JASON: Shelbye must write for communications-expression(s) for Earth-environment (then).
TOM: Cool; we'll tend to those media-communications/toys and capitalism commerce/media noise for Earth (ok?).
AMLAN: Return to the river(s), Jason you ill-fated zombie you; we'll keep your 'dark' secret (now).

JASON: Shelbye be happy; commerce-media is profit for the good pirates of the Earth (hmm).
TOM: Good; vanish; we'll tend to the capitalist paper(s).
AMLAN: Yeah; for capitalism and Earth-chess (eh?).


SHELBYE: For your 'fantastic' stalemate-expulsion of Jason (Thomas/Amlan), I'm gifting you both baseball chess-sets (for fun).
TOM: Thanks, darling; you should be 'free' now to continue your journal expression(s) for eco-works, no?
AMLAN: Yeah...we'll use your baseball-chess trophy as a social-media re-presentation of Earth's 'cool' defense(s); thanx!



JASON: I'm exorcised from Earth (for now); I shall return (Halloween?) for inspection on human race (status) on chess/capital.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've been a fan of horror-comics and Halloween 'mystique' since I was a kid and was a fan of Dean Koontz and Stephen King when I got older. It's my thing, and though I like all sorts of comics, 'spook' concepts speak to my love of, say, Batman (the dark knight).

Thanks for the question,

A


Posted 1 Year Ago


Very interesting story with visuals. Thank you for sharing. Is it the season, or are you inspired by gore and or thrillers?

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 15, 2022
Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing