Faerie-Tale: A Chess Enquiry

Faerie-Tale: A Chess Enquiry

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can faeries disguised as human messengers of democracy offer the post-9/11 age 'chess' magical social-media ideations of socialized expression(s)?

"
What makes chess such an interesting exercise is two things --- the strategy decision-making offers the player/challenger a 'private' method of personal intelligence exploration(s), even if he/she plays against himself/herself, pretending one side is the 'imaginary' adversary; the other thing that makes chess interesting is that it can yield a 'stalemate' or tie/draw or no-win decision based on a 'perfect' parallel in offense-defense positions for possible momentum/gridlock, affording both players a real 'sense' of the equivalence in strategy that only chess delivers in the imagination, because of the hypothetically 'infinite' variance(s) in symmetry/diagonals of gameplay.
This chess homage-vignette offers some 'cool' real world metaphysics ideations and is inspired 'equally' by the two charming films FairyTale: A True Story (Harvel Keitel) and Searching for Bobby Fischer (Ben Kingsley), which I think you'll like, 
----

 

----

====

A host of real-life 'faeries' (magical winged humanoids of the Earth-forest(s) with messages of wisdom/warning) were disguised as humans on Earth and became part of a special Ivy-League (Dartmouth) campus social-house called Bones-Gate and offered WiFi blog-ideations of the human race value of chess-stalemate diagrams for political stabilization in the emerged post-9/11 age of great commerce-securities and traffic-monitor consciousness, for social-media shares!



The faeries of Bones-Gate called themselves the Shannara-Readers ('SR') and liked using special iconography for their world-reaching cyber-blogs about post-9/11 age commerce-traffic/highway(s) securities. They liked making special 'posts' about the quality of metaphysics storytelling in the emerged age of great terrorism woe(s) and using art to treat insanity (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN: Captain of the SR-faerie group (Bones-Gate); likes cyber-chess and Cold-War social-media for Earth-guardians.



Captain Satan (Amlan) liked to use images of robot-toys and weaponry for capitalism-defense(s) storytelling in the post-9/11 age and liked talking about the woe(s) surrounding 'blood-diamond' traffic on Earth, creating infiltration-chess programs for bridges connecting the corrupted gem-highway(s) between places like Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and British Columbia (North America).



GEMMY: Female warrior-faerie of SR (Bones-Gate) force for social-media, this beautiful femme-fatale likes Bobby Fischer!



Gemmy's worked in areas like sectarian Belfast and war-torn Crimea (Eastern Europe) for comics-arts expression(s) of the quality of inter-religious/multicultural life/bridges in the post-9/11 age and likes offering chess-stalemate dialogue surrounding how natural human angst for competitive capitalism can ironically yield educational 'games' and arts for the re-presentation of life's eschewed forms of energy.


EZZY: Wife of SR-captain (Amlan Satan); Olympics-sports/chess-films fan; uses social-media to cheer consumerism safety.



So what makes the Shannara-Readers faerie force of Bones-Gate so special? Their use of social-media iconography for capitalism-defense(s) in the post-9/11 age had offered the Earth-world a special 'human' imagery regarding the translation of world-problems into living prayers of traffic-securities solutions to pluralism traffic woe(s) and rogue terrorism-angst (wow).



CAPTAIN SATAN (Amlan): We're using YouTube vid-uploads of 9/11 (World Trade Center) to foster youth-tales of fortune-chess.



Hey, you need not believe in 'Catholic-faeries' to understand the modern priority/duty of espousing commerce-highway(s) securities for the post-9/11 age, even if it's all a 'hologram' for cinema-chess. This is a game of human driven expression(s), and the Shannara-Readers faeries of Bones-Gate offer us that special 'charm' set for storyboards for what makes the 'intelligence' of any race a 'matter' of experiment (or evangelism!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on November 15, 2022
Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing