Firehouse Chess: Decade-II

Firehouse Chess: Decade-II

A Story by Abishai100
"

The tale of Boston fireman Satan continues in this 2nd-decade of his 'service' in New England and the qualities of 'human' empire.

"
I really like the way that Firehouse Chess story turned out, so this is a sequel. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

So, now we find Amlan Satan, our beloved fireman of Boston, married and settled with his darling Jackie and raising a son together in New England (Damian) and teaching his son the 'quality' of stalemate-chess academics. He still has this 'fantastic' baseball-figurine chess-set/board which he uses to create parallax re-presentations of number-theory 'energized' Series games (e.g., 1990 Game 2 - A's/Reds).



Of course, now 'fireman-Amlan' is older/wiser and is a senior respected 'man' of the iconic and now better-funded Boston Fire Station (New England), and he's a married-man and he still loves cyber-chess and he's taken on a younger protege, an aspiring fireman-hero who also happens to be a big fan of Selfie-IQ jokes (like his mentor)!



AMLAN SATAN: Jake, I'll teach you about the quality of this work/service; you've gotta think like fire and work like an adult.
JAKE: Lots of city expectations, right?
SATAN: Constant; we want the right tone(s) out there for improved finance(s)/investors to continue to journal our station.
JAKE: That's cool, sir.



Of course, Jake had been lucky to have a 'cool' and chess-wise/learned Boston fireman-mentor (Amlan Satan), but his compatriots were not in total number as fortunate, since one of his college-pals was killed in a brutal warehouse arson incident, forcing Satan to make a cyber-message about the 'nature' of modern Western-world 'human' (or alien!) distance(s)...to eternity!



JACKIE: I still love you.
AMLAN: Of course!
JACKIE: Damian loves that baseball-chess toy.
AMLAN: It's no toy, honey-bee...he's going to be a famous chess-master someday (like Bobby Fischer); he'll marry an artist!



Once more, the 'stranger' being who hacked into Amlan Satan's cyber-channels so many years before now returned to communique with this Earth-prince come older/wiser. The cyber-message regarded his 'confirmation' equivalence that in fact his Earth deep-ocean abyss self-exile afforded by the 'excellence' in stalemate-chess compact with Satan was going through without any hitch or deformity and that he'd no intention to violate the chess-cup with Amlan the Bostonian and in fact hoped he'd continue his fanfare of chess without calculation(s) of 'science-fiction' risk(s)...for eternity!



JOURNAL: Learning about the layers of society-consciousness affords a fireman the 'quality' of Earth's dominion-control(s).



JACKIE: They gave you a wonder-briefcase as some kind of service-years log acknowledgement/congrats?
AMLAN: Yeah.
JACKIE: What did Jake think?
AMLAN: He told me he remembered his fallen brother and about how my 'laurels' energized his 'juvenile' envious eyes!
JACKIE: Sounds like you two hit-it-off rather nicely as fire-station mentor/protege, Mr. Satan.
AMLAN: Of course!



Thus ends the story of the second decade of Amlan Satan's role as a now-developed New England fireman of heroics and romance. The work of fireman is quite dangerous, in reality, and their tales/tribulations and our interest(s) in them re-presents our 'American' dough for 'equal' chess...and extra credit.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 16, 2022
Last Updated on November 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing