Abyss: Lotto

Abyss: Lotto

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated erasure of intelligence-hero keeping sanity for the World Cup in the post-9/11 journals of the 'ethereal' Earth race castle.

"
In enthusiastic anticipation of the December Qatar Cup. 
----
====

I was sent to the abyss of Qatar, during the World Cup soccer-tourney, the first Cup hosted by a Muslim nation, now threatened by terrorism. My name's Amlan Satan, and I knew I had to swap some blood-diamonds with fakes for a media disclosure about corrupt baron-investments during sports-media ad revenue maelstroms inciting factions to create 'justified' forms of overground media-journals about capital-driven fortune sullying. This would draw in more fear than fans anticipated and more corrupt minds in a time of great globalism execution(s).



QATAR REPRESENTATIVE: We plan to hoist special lustrous imagery for sports-media capitalism for this iconic humanity-chess.



So I put on my soccer-shoes and headed into the streets and performed the blood-diamond swap using a chemical water-gun (acid) and had the journalists report the incident as the clouded Interpol-relation inside-insurance disclosure 'stunt' with Baron Goldfinger's perfectly safe/insured gems for simple news gossip (ha)!



QATAR FANZINE - The lotto-generation of media and capital in the post-9/11 age offers this nation a photo-opp for prize(s)!



AMERICAN PRESIDENT: We've every reason to 'think' all hype/hieroglyphs for this 'alien' unification trophy is security-chess!



Sure, everyone's rosy about the Qatar World Cup, since it's supposed to be a 'good' thing and make us all TV-fans feel cool watching Muslim-TV world-soccer from the comfort(s) of our cool New England apartments, but it takes modern social-media 'fans' and 'cheerleaders' to tout the actual 'James Bond' work to keep the lid closed on the hell-pit of pure human/social festivities gone alien (wow).



There's nothing 'romantic' about 9/11, except the survival/transcendence and the memory of what's been lost, including a basic sense of American Homeland flyzone safety (hmm). However, we modern intelligence folk(s) have to remember that 'ideation' of chess in capitalism negotiations gone incompletely argumentative is purely the hallmark of modern 'threat(s)' to Earth's special empire.



After we put out that 'human-fire' and salvaged what resulted to be an 'excellence' theater in world-unifying sportsmanship and soccer too, I returned home to get my son a baseball-figurine chess-set/board and explained to my young darling boy, "Seems that all competition casts worries about ambition gone unchecked...and happiness about teamwork revealing chess-emojis (ha)."



JOURNAL: The Qatar Cup was 'toast' to Earth race(s) jewelry, and the 'leviathan' of species chess-doom is empty.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 16, 2022
Last Updated on November 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing