Bow-Tie: Empirical Violet(s)

Bow-Tie: Empirical Violet(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a 'chess-prince' of the United States whose WiFi-ideations of stalemate-peace and capitalism securities make for a 'cool' Earth-equinox.

"
A 'toast' for what makes chess so 'incompletely' empty, inspired by Searching for Bobby Fischer (Ben Kingsley). Thanks for reading (and Happy Holidays!), 
----

 

----

====

Amlan Satan lived out of the Wingate hotel in the United States with princely inherited money from Algeria and used WiFi resources to choreograph a special baseball-chess cyber-club called the Porcellian. He networked with like-minded folks who liked looking at nature-magnifications drawing parallels between baseball and chess and recruited folks from just about anywhere --- parks, sports arenas, supermarkets, you name it!



JOURNAL: There's always a 'strange' luster to the movement of treasures like field-players or chess-pieces in capitalism-IQ.



HOTEL MANAGER: We're pleased to have a social-media 'advocate' as a paying 'resident' and consider the Porcellian a wonder!



Of course, the modern Earth wasn't all luster and romance for baseball-chess and honestly required thorough inquiry into the quality of human race schisms created by 'intelligence' capitalism. That's what made Amlan Satan something of a modern-day Emerson, viewing the 'dramatism' of human motions from a lit window representing species elocution(s).



His favorite color being purple/violet, Amlan Satan liked hyping Marlins uniform cards (baseball) as diadems of what motivated the modern society enthusiast (and social-media 'advocate'!) to endorse the colored form(s) of capitalism-reflective 'intelligence' games, yielding dreams to conquer utter eccentricity (wow).



FANZINE INTERVIEW: Do you think yourself a pioneer like Anne Sullivan or Charles Schultz, Satan?
AMLAN: Sure; the cyber-chess of social buzz in the post-9/11 age of grid-communications optimism requires 'heroes' of Earth!
FANZINE INTERVIEW: Some think all this social-electronics activity simply hails the modern anti-capitalist to theater/fury.
AMLAN: Sure; in fact, we've got a 'neat' Porcellian Halloweentime social-media 'event' for terror-theater called Excalibur.
FANZINE INTERVIEW: Like the Camelot fable-sword (myth/literature)...like your 'crusade' is one of cyber-treasure(s)?
AMLAN: Sure; baseball yields treasure(s), while chess-play reminds us why securities reflect society masquerade/visors!



All this love of violet(s) and chess-play for cyber-education and democratic 'theater' at the Wingate moved one fan to cast Amlan Satan as the cyber-opposite rendition of Howard Hughes, using the American 'landscape' to paint the motion pictures/portraits/mosaics and cyber-activity representative of the great Western-world 'chess' enterprise (ha).



"The game of chess is not merely an idle amusement. Several very valuable qualities of the mind, useful in the course of human life, are to be acquired or strengthened by it… Life is a kind of Chess, in which we have often points to gain, and competitors or adversaries to contend with” (Ben Franklin).


====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 16, 2022
Last Updated on November 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing