Aldrich/Kashmir

Aldrich/Kashmir

A Story by Abishai100
"

Aldrich Killian embarks on his mad-science career with a post-grad jaunt into 'troubled' Kashmir for journals/designs of 'English' exodus.

"
A pre-career visage of the antihero Aldrich Killian (Marvel Comics). 
----

====

Aldrich Killian took his experimental laser-fire machine-gun with blade to politically torn Kashmir after graduating from Dartmouth (New England) and showed the guerrillas of India-Pakistan the methods of smuggling in these weapons as toy-company distributions to the populous, with replica-sets as a bonus charity-prize, and became famous as the young genius chess-pro at weapons-munitions finance(s) for modern political landscapes, a 'dark' James Bond on Earth.



ALDRICH KILLIAN: "College 'academics' gifted me a 'fantastic' sense of self-wrought individualism for science(s); cyber-chess."



He read a seminal work at college which altered the way he'd conceive of or conceptualize manmade political spheres of high-voltage, be it in Northern Ireland, Tel Aviv, or New York.



He became part of the underground of India-Pakistan disagreements over the 'dominion' in Kashmir, the once majestic area of great/social tourism and social-media potential, which was now simply unstable because of the land motions of soldiers/guerrillas trekking like ants or chess-pawns. Aldrich Killian wanted a young post-grad pre-science(s) career view into the 'heart of darkness' as he'd read about in college (Conrad) and opted to become a fence-swinging Benedict-Arnold and serve both master-clans of the Kashmiri landscape was a 'ninja' operating with 'red samurai' to demystify the 'quality' of social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess) ideations of secured commerce and journals.



His wife Ezzy left him after graduation when she immediately noted that Killian's own sense(s) of world-chess ambition and fury would (potentially) lead him to the 'evil' way(s) of mad scientists, perhaps designing a 'revolutionary' consciousness for bioevolution engineering. She retreated to Asia and became part of the peaceful civilian magazine world on Earth (hmm).



EZZY: Kashmir is beautiful, and I feel in my heart for its woe(s), but I won't follow Aldrich to Hell.



The condition(s) can be challenges in Kashmir, as they are in Northern Ireland. This is a time of social-media storytelling, to capture the everyday street-magic of human motion(s) and re-tell it as a canvas for human optimism (wow).



ALDRICH KILLIAN: We'll distribute special snow-adventure/ice-station comics to the students of Kashmir; for chess-ideology!



He'd encounter the strangers of the lush green and snow-white mountain-peaks/valleys of once tourism-IQ Kashmir. He'd take journal notes for the stories behind the 'masked-men' of great daring and pronounced agenda(s) without any merit for the 'quick' ascension back to Heaven.



He befriended the women-priestesses (Kashmir) who'd serve as special faerie-messengers in this time of uncertain motions of humans and learned of the intermarriage/play between political psychology and living dynamic human world life (or culture!).



The police-guardians of the Kashmir region were altogether valiant in this unfolding process of Eastern air-turbulence, and in the post-9/11 age, photojournalists covering the security-zones these servicefolk offer for tourism reports help the world confront the lurking brain-thoughts of complexity conflagration through media power(s).



ALDRICH KILLIAN: Write a hypothetical debate-novel about two folk-deity/avatars (Shiva/Pennywise) arguing Kashmir-chess.



SHIVA: You doubt my wisdom over Kashmir as deity of destruction, Clown Pennywise?
PENNYWISE: Look, Lord Shiva, I'm a man of the baser-instinct(s); I care for the profit(s) of pirate-brains.
SHIVA: This isn't a capitalism playground for experimental goal-driven conflict indulgences veiled as chess!
PENNYWISE: Really; for it seems to the 'underworld' that the nature of Earth-governance is one of dispassionate execution.
SHIVA: The 'yearning' to create governance intrigue on the foundation(s) of child-like curiosity would create holes in chess.
PENNYWISE: Chess is a 'game' like any other game, Lord Shiva!
SHIVA: No, Clown Pennywise; for in chess, we see a self-determined liberal strategy 'free-play' endorsing structured sanity.
PENNYWISE: Oh, I suppose you're 'correct' about this 'link' between chess and confidence, but sometimes angst is an art-form!
SHIVA: Alright; I'll continue to seek-out the 'art(s)' of a more living pragmatist view of capitalism traffic chess choreography.
PENNYWISE: That's fine; I'll continue to count the flowers to eat (hehe).
SHIVA: Farewell!



Aldrich Killian won the Pulitzer for this 'cinematic' meditation of Kashmir/geopolitics-philosophy and would get a legion of toy action-figures of intelligence-paramilitary soldiers of the modern Earth, guerrillas, ninjas, assassins, captains, gargoyles, and samurai. He'd use these toy-images to posit ideas to Kashmir regarding 'invoked' art(s) for 'incomplete' revolution(s) and drew the Liar's Paradox ("Every statement is false") as a method to describe refutation as a 'method' for vitality/humor/nihilism.



ALDRICH KILLIAN: What did my ex-wife understand of me, or of my new Kashmir-borne 'spices' of chess-spirals for the Ego?



EZZY: I honestly hope Aldrich Killian is somewhere in British Columbia working with home-cyber students on new chess-stalemate programs capture a democratic ideal regarding shared competition customs sanity/communications for diplomacy and beauty; I hope Aldrich does not use these same ideas to become a 'brainiac' of Earth dragons!



ALDRICH KILLIAN: I shall make seafood-quiche like a good Western-soul like all others; my brain-science notes I keep secret (for now) for an untold future involving some 'marriage' between organic chess/life and the articles of pure evolution!



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on November 16, 2022
Last Updated on November 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing