Thief: Emerald Journal(s)

Thief: Emerald Journal(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan is a James Bond of Earth's gem-chess/IQ corruption and must adorn one final crucible (New Zealand) to complete his 'empire' journal.

"
A continental adventure with spices of human chess/fantasy, inspired loosely by Michael Mann's gem-film Thief (James Caan), which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

Amlan Satan was a stone-cold diamond-thief with Interpol-relation undoing the insurance ring(s) of Earth-corruption surrounding conflict-zone gems trafficked/smuggled into Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and British Columbia (North America) and traveled to faraway New Zealand to retire from this 'James Bond' life and learned of a potential 'final' encounter with a gem-baron on social-media (Facebook-chess!).



JOURNAL: Walking in with costume-mask and holding water-guns filled with acid to stage a gem-insurance 'stunt' simply requires the adverbial thinking of crowd-control, stalemate-chess with securities, and a 'Pleasantville' note for the vault escorting (hostage) manager/guardsman reading, "Baron blood-diamond insurance in New Zealand requires 'chess' theater, prepaid by the baron's rivals (Berkeley)."



TELLER: Thanks for an amazing trip through Hell, Mr. Satan; I wonder what the media says about elves.
ME: You stun me into this new 'age' of social-media chess, beautiful girl (thanks for your decoy-help!).



However, Amlan Satan didn't just take blood-diamonds for Interpol-relation from that New Zealand bank now tied to rogue factions in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. He also procured the fabled Baron-Emerald ('BE') said to be worth tens-of-millions (USD) and worth its weight in media-salt/gossip to undermine baron-investor overconfidence in the frailty-chess insurance matrix.



AMLAN SATAN: The heist was a perfection in human air, and the Emerald should complement my thief-journal(s) in New Zealand for the new student-politics fanzine (Georgetown).



BANK MANAGER: Who'd anticipated such a 'stranger' event here, since gem-media is chess-stalemate (alien)?



As often he did, this 'James Bond' left-behind his comics-doodles/scribbles, like the 'Pink-Panther' (or something!) to remind the capitalism-grid of the 'quality' of the modern 'story' surrounding 'electric'-advocacy!



After moving out the power-sphere of the corrupt gem-ring(s) in 'troubled' New Zealand, Satan decided he'd now (certainly!) be able to retire comfortably, and with that gorgeous teller he 'befriended' during/after the raid/disclosure of the 'eclipsing' Baron-Emerald ('BE') stone from the main bank in the nation. He even shared Selfie-chats with other cyber-chess 'pals' online regarding the 'color(s)' of New Zealand...the danger had passed (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: I'll get married, write a novel (Express Earth) and read patriotic comics to my son (Damian).



The final doodle Amlan Satan left-behind at this last mission-stop was a commerce caricature Xmastime-shopping 'dark-prince' avatar simply/appropriately named Evil Elf, to signify a modern (post-9/11 age) socialized 'chess' consciousness regarding the manner(s) of capitalism expressions (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: No Martian would envy my labor(s), but New Zealand is the 'gate' to Heaven (for James Bond).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on November 16, 2022
Last Updated on November 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing