Brain-Town(s)

Brain-Town(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A trio of city rascals stage blood-diamond raids/heists in both Boston and Chicago for media-chess surrounding bad-baron expression(s).

"
A fun blood-diamond fable inspired by the smalltown values thematics in The Town (Ben Affleck). Enjoy, 
----
=====

The trio (Amlan/Marcus/Raki) would hit the blood-diamond insured bank boxes of two nefarious gem-pirate baron investors in the modern global diamond market. The trio called themselves the Natives, and though they were multicultural, they were all ice-hockey loving US-citizens who wielded water-guns with acid for box-burnings and swaps of blood-diamonds with toy beads (wow).



AMLAN: For the Chicago hit, we claim we're street-performers looking for water-gun heist-demo photos for social media.
MARCUS: We ask a lone guardsman to escort us safely into the bank vault room safe-box area where the blood-diamonds sit.
RAKI: Haha, this shall be a game of excellence in chess-stalemate between the Natives and the 'bad barons' of Western-chess!



When the Natives performed the successful/daring swap of the Chicago baron's blood-diamonds with their theater-stunt, they were en-route to their next destination, promising themselves that if they returned to the challenged Windy-City, they'd return for a more photo-journal(s) exposition for their friends on social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess).



AMLAN: For the Boston hit, we repeat the same method(s), but this time, we claim we're sent by the police-force(s).
MARCUS: I'll send a distress signal about some IRA finance(s)-nut threatened to blow up the Boston bridge, luring all cops.
RAKI: Cool; we'd have about 20 minutes to perform the heist, make the video, and 'gift' the video to the bank employees!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



ESQUIRE: Do you think these 'Natives' are the new Merry-Men, of the New World, inspector?
INSPECTOR-GENERNAL: I investigate blood-diamond woe(s) only, good man, and have no care for Native-art(s)!



Amlan married his high-school sweetheart and moved to San Francisco where he became a baseball-cards store merchant/co-owner with his stored retirement for his awesome new house. He had a son (Damian) for whom he purchased a 'fantastic' baseball-figurine themed chess-set/board on which he'd teach his darling-boy about the 'freedom(s)' of evading the harsh human race ideations of war and dream of the alternative peace-structures of stalemate-chess storytelling (e.g., Cold-War chess social-media!).



AMLAN: We'll always be the Natives...heroes of that fabled American Town.
MARCUS: I miss our old days serving the world as the modern Merry-Men of the US-city, my friends.
RAKI: Too bad; I'm operating a very awesome island bar now in Hawaii and have no intention to return to Interpol-relation!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 16, 2022
Last Updated on November 16, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing