Game Theory: Memory {Everlast}

Game Theory: Memory {Everlast}

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Ivy-teacher and media-angel debate about the 'dough' of sports-capitalism for exercises in Earth-chess doctorates.

"
A sports-matrix 'diorama' of Earth-chess inspired by Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: The images/references cast in this diorama-work of culture/capitalism presentation reflect no formal/legal views or activities of any alluded/cited group or individual and are therefore shown only as an expression for personal/private education. 
----


====

On the magical campus of a 'fantastic' Ivy-campus (New England), a movie-industry figure and a professor/cyber-blogger named Amlan Satan were conferring during a summer symposium about the quality of sports-media markets/merchandising reflective of new era capitalism journals.



TEACHER/BLOGGER: It seems Cold-War 'chess-stalemate' social-media (Fischer-Spassky) cast net-IQ for youth exercise.
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: Yeah...competition for capitalism journals cast 'awesome' photos/chats for modern cyber-education!
TEACHER/BLOGGER: The flowery of sports-media capitalism reflects a world-society investment in cyber-competition 'chess.'
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: Agreed; in fact, today's magazine-readers 'like' that world-sense of exercise-driven sports/chess art!



Sure, that 'fine' interplay between capitalism development and human race journals/ideations for competition stories drove much of the social-media intrigue surrounding the iconic Fischer-Spassky chess-stalemate/rivalry 'chatter' during the symbolic Cold-War, the prologue to the modern globalized capitalism rhetoric bringing together 'disparate' or differing nations like China and America. The sports-matrix for capitalism for example generated much video-game/cyber intrigue in the 1980s-2000s and created a youth-interest in 'synthesized' competition imagination imprinted onto various 'consumer reports' journals as well!



TEACHER/BLOGGER: The catalog of the hyped/varied American baseball video-games parallels rise of sports-media chess!
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: Agree; in fact, these video-game 'lines' in baseball re-present our 'academic' investments in capitalism.
TEACHER/BLOGGER: Sure; synthesized/virtual competition or the 'game theory' of capitalism-ethos unwinds our human valor!
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: Who doesn't like a lazy Sunday summer afternoon watching baseball or letting kids play video-games?



It's a certain fact that the popularity of Western-American sports-championships broadcast on media/TV catapulted many kinds of baseball/sports video-games in the capitalism market of modern Earth, and recreating iconic Series games between rival teams or power-underdog matches (e.g., Phillies/Astros) would remind everyday consumers, students, and negotiating investors of the capitalism 'grid' of the human value of intelligence in competition folklore.



TEACHER/PROFESSOR: How's a cyber-fanzine ideation by students about the contrast between sports and war for chess-IQ?
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: That's cool; in fact, kids have access now to magazine/cyber imagery about celebrities/cheerleaders.
TEACHER/PROFESSOR: The 'flurry' of net-activity imagery access by the mass population does capture an intrigue for control!
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: Ethics drives capitalism; sports drives enthusiasm; the cure to terrorism may lie in 'apprentice' games.



So who're the teachers and who're the students/pupils in this world-magazine culture 'exercise' in the blending of games/sports with capitalism-politics rhetoric for Earthlings? How do we use cyber-activity for sportsmanship and chess and politics-science/history presentations, documentaries, history (etc.) to create new dialogue surrounding the commercial bridges to anti-terrorism/peace?



TEACHER/PROFESSOR: There's a cool baseball-figurine themed chess/set board I saw in a New England sports/antique store.
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: That's a 'treasure' for the American consumer of today; a 'trophy' symbolizing pure capitalism Ego.
TEACHER/PROFESSOR: As long as investors care about sports championship ad-revenue, 'baseball-chess' can flower capitalism.
MOVIE-INDUSTRY MAN: This stability in commerce-highways poses the new challenge of terrorism super-vision, no?



TEACHER/PROFESSOR: Boy, I learned so much about 'extra-curricular' capitalism chess from that media-industry fellow here.
WIFE: That's excellence, honey-bee; you never know what 'stimuli' are gathered from the 'static-flurry' of modern Ego.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on November 17, 2022
Last Updated on November 17, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing