StoneCo: An Investment Energon

StoneCo: An Investment Energon

A Story by Abishai100
"

A parody of investment-bureaucracy Earth-world life presented through the lens of a Bartleby-like sardonic 'communique' for true prosperity!

"
A parody of bureaucracy presentations in the company-life world of modern Earth capitalism 'chess' and inspired by Meaning of Life (Monty Python's). Happy Thanksgiving, 
DISCLAIMER: The 'fictional' company/name used in this work of comedy bears no resemblance or tie to any real-world group or financial organization/agenda and therefore represents purely personal expression. 
----


====

Why do I believe in StoneCo? Well, it doesn't need to be stated that it's a 'fine' security for modern investment(s) chess in IT-management and education markets. It offers the modern consumer/entrepreneur/engineer forms of excellence in the 'chess-play' of IT-world schooling and resourcing, and I use this resource to orchestrate my cyber-homeschooling media-tech venture designed to reach youth around the globe through streamlined forms of social network engaged educational stimuli-enrichment not unlike those seen in the times of great pioneering educators of the Americas. StoneCo is not only an establishment in commercial vanities, it affords the dreaming 'Bartleby' man like myself (Amlan Satan) the fantastic energies to create electric-mosaics of chess-diagrams for aspiring students of the political-science vision(s) of globalism rhetoric, applying in youth what they'll apply as adult 'engineers' of this 'alien' landscape of tremors/digestion.

StoneCo has therefore become my special Mayflower 'compact' of human sovereignty, and I intend not to pursue any 'brand' of invasion study because of frailty-threat(s) to my cyber-company/program/mission, and that's why StoneCo is the 'brand' I trust for resourcing/investing my interest(s) in capital tech/schooling meant to boost youth-IQ in the science(s) of adult-world activity acumen/sensitivity. No other 'firm' hand offers to me what StoneCo has already provided in its promise(s)-portfolio of the modern IT-geared 'universe' of familial protections/defense(s)...even against terrorism!

A friend of mine asked me why I didn't choose another IT-management/investment company, but I explained to this more 'daring' Western-world rogue-trader that StoneCo offers the 'color(s)' of excellence seen in the time(s) of Bobby Fischer and Lee Iacocca and therefore extends my own brain(s) into the dominion of tech-enhanced human ambition, for the sake of capitalism, romance, storytelling, home-life, school, chess, and of course, the 'philosophy' behind the 'good' humor(s) of extreme socialized distances wary tech-driven individual/professorial execution(s).

THE END

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on November 18, 2022
Last Updated on November 18, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing