Doctor Evil: Hostel-Eve {Deed}

Doctor Evil: Hostel-Eve {Deed}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a world-intelligence man whose 'quest' to make a magical cyber-blog about lifestyle-treasure(s) invokes a 'hostel' charm for Earth-expressions.

"
A fable about consumerism consciousness and world-intrigue grounding/securities, inspired by the metaphysics hospitality themes of the great American movie Fried Green Tomatoes (Kathy Bates), which I think you'll like (and Happy Thanksgiving!), 
----

====

Doctor Evil was a man of diamonds and intelligence in North America and hoped to create a special Western-world cyber-blog about the quality/nature of commercial hospitality as it reflected socialized/cultural investments in the dialogue surrounding the links between homeland security and lifestyle consumerism. Hopefully, he'd be able to 'entice' modern social-media fans/advocates/students into more productive cyber-chat(s) about the importance of treasure-life defense(s) in the post-9/11 era!



DOCTOR EVIL: Working with blood-diamond 'chess-stalemates' between Belfast/Vancouver flowers idea of hospitality-fancy!



No one knew Doctor Evil's real name but rumors flew on the underground that he was some kind of Ivy-grad or perhaps even professor doubling as a diamond-capitalism defense specialist and infiltrations-artist with Interpol-relation, but this new cyber-ideation of a 'hostel-consciousness' presentation regarding consumerism life and treasure-chess intelligence was a real 'boon' or could be a real boon for social-media fans/readers using modern net-platforms to talk 'openly' about the reliability/marketability of lifestyle-based 'official' advertisements in defense of capitalism (wow).



DOCTOR EVIL: I can fly American/domestic, and I meet wonderful airport/plane 'folk(s)' who appreciate food and war/chess.



His first stop --- a quaint Boston apartment in which lived a very nice telemarketing office associate/rep named Minu who liked living in North America and making the folk-friendly 'town' of Boston a 'boon-incentive' for hospitality/life value(s) and capitalism defenses imagination/storytelling and 'wielded' various patriotism-themed comic books for the kids she babysat on the weekends. She knew Doctor Evil was flying to New England to make her Boston-apt. the first-stop in his two-city cyber-blog inspiration for treasure-life links in the post-9/11 era (United States)!



MINU: What I've prepared for your 'review' is a wonder-rich home-style (Asian) shrimp-curry and rice dish for comfort-food IQ.



Doctor Evil awarded the lovely young Minu a 4-star rating for her overall 'hostel-hospitality' cyber-blog mission relevant visit-experience in Boston (New England) and promised her she'd be in 'good-standing' in the competition with his stop-2, her only 'challenger' (an older but not too old granny who'd been tied to descendants of the Vietnam War and was therefore 'sensitive' to American life/values/stories), Shelley Shaw of the challenged Windy-City (Chicago). The winner of this 'hostel-blog' mission contest would receive a very rare Dutch girls' pendant diamond piece (for media-ads too).



SHELLEY: It's a 'treat' to have you here in my Chicago residence, good man; our dinner 'item' will showcase at 7:30pm (ha)!



DOCTOR EVIL: This is magnificent, Mrs. Shaw --- a 'delightfully' spicy Thai-Indian red spicy butter-chicken/rice dish for chess!



Minu won the contest, and Doctor Evil would never forget the quality of the contest for cyber-dialogue he'd hoisted in the United States in defense of capitalism rhetoric/imagery in the post-9/11 age, and he nevertheless congratulated the equally-hospitable and brilliant Mrs. Shaw for her 'cool' participation in this consumerism-life/treasure minded blog-linked 'life-contest' about dishes that serve, host, evoke, and charm for modern pluralism thinking/commerce. Minu won the diamond-pendant as well as a 'cool' movie poster about treasure-chess/intrigue...signed by Doctor Evil (himself!).



MINU: All I can say is that the 'chess' cyber-blog about consumerism/treasure IQ for globe-defense and my 'win' are eternity!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 19, 2022
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing