Earth.TV - American Eye

Earth.TV - American Eye

A Story by Abishai100
"

Dioramic presentation of Saturday college-football (TV) and why it'd become a 'hallmark' of Western-world 'chess' emojis.

"
A simple diorama-toast vignette about what reminds us why media amenities like Saturday Notre Dame TV (NBC) is 'all' American. Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan Satan was a cyber-blogging social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess) fan living in the United States and posting Selfies with his posts about the quality of Western-world media-TV access to student culture on academic campuses (colleges/universities) reflected in the flowery of modern American college-football broadcasts on Saturdays.



AMLAN SATAN: I've been collecting baseball-cards and world postage stamps as symbols/diadems of capitalism chess/IQ.



He had all these fantastic toys in his New England apartment, including spy-themed espionage-cassette robot warriors (Transformers), baseball tabletop-games/cards, a baseball-figurine chess-set, and of course his world cartoon/art postage-stamps and considered why the treasure(s) of capitalism media/iconography reflected a Western cultural investment in consumerism-lifestyle oriented folk imagination (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN: In this inventive age of media-driven social traffic and journals, there's a certain 'capital' to cyber-ends.



Of course, having Western-American media/TV access to college-football campus culture, cheer, spirits, and endorsement presentations has to be tempered by the real-life concerns of what students today deal with to embrace the capitalism ethos in the United States, which includes all kinds of hygienic and medical and lifestyle production concerns, which is actually/nearly 'half' the concern of today's Saturday American college-football media-TV broadcast specialists who must temper education with entertainment/arts.



AMLAN SATAN: I turn on my TV on Saturdays and think of the 'plethora' of American schools with proud show(s) of football!



One of the teams that boasts/toasts this Western-American media-TV 'flowery' regarding Saturday national broadcast access to sports-student campus culture and cheers and endorsements is Notre Dame's Fighting Irish team which has cheered its longtime media-link with NBC, and when you turn on Saturday-TV looking for an Irish game of symbolism, you'll note the filled South Bend stadium in the United States and what makes Western-American college-football Saturday TV a 'hallmark' for new era 'Ego' invention(s).



AMLAN SATAN: When my girl visits for Saturday Notre Dame (or Cal-football) TV, I must offer wings/carrots with quiche!



This is the age of great expectations mounted on the wall for home-TV, and it's the media age of indoor networking and wireless communications, and it's why the human race had become a signpost for the network aura, and it's why the American President is keen on cheering his/her own favorite/alma-mater school-team for Saturday-TV, to bring a Western-American sense of 'responsible' fitness-journalism (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: I'd rather see the Irish defeat the Trojans than watch another dark broadcast of 9/11 fear(s) at home (hmm).



Amlan is a prototypical 'Earth-prince' and a social-media fan who's embraced all the modern media amenities and conveniences of Western-world capitalism/consumerism, and his love of cyber-chess and robot-toys perhaps reflects his immersion into the modern social world of toy-driven human life storytelling and photography (wow). Perhaps that's why he likes complementing his ladybird home visits during Saturday college-football TV with food-hospitality (quiche!) to remind him why his own 'species' is simply fascinated by the notion of visitor-exercise(s).



AMLAN SATAN: That momentary magic glimpse on TV of great American Saturday college-football heroes is 'all' American!



Why not cap off an entire day of notes about Saturday-TV for college-football in the United States with a 'cool' early-evening visit to the local drive-in movie theater, where you'd enjoy a 'cool' screening of a classic/modern film like Mean Streets or Coming to America, and meanwhile, you might 'spot' an Earth-prince like Amlan Satan with his girl sealing what is simply a Saturday of 'worldly' exercise(s).



AMLAN SATAN: Saturday college TV is to modern time what the radio was to the older generation; American chess-energy!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on November 19, 2022
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Sports-Media (College Football)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing