Chess Syndrome: Quiche-Penn

Chess Syndrome: Quiche-Penn

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a curious Penn analyst who links quiche-culture with chess-media to invoke a 'magic' cure to city-traffic paranoia/sensitivity!

"
A portrait of environment-driven psychiatry interest and intelligence, inspired very loosely by Mr. Jones (Richard Gere). Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
----
====

In a symbolic Ivy-school in the US-state of Pennsylvania, a chess-stalemate design teacher and president of a cyber-chess society called the Porcellian was looking at the way decision-making intelligence for strategic thinking reflected a 'psychiatric' method of addressing the malady of hypochondria/paranoia in the United States.



This chess-educator, Amlan Satan, wanted to look at the ideations of hero-avatars and heroines, from movies/comics/cartoons, as re-presentations of decision-making lore regarding risk and rewards and how such media/imagery contributed to a social 'addressing' of natural 'living' fears in the United States (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: This great state of Pennsylvania's seen the history-IQ customs of great folk-myths/stories for population(s)!



He met a gorgeous campus scientist named Elka, a native of Frankfurt who moved to the United States to study the psychological impact of the Coronavirus tribulation(s) in the new era, and decided to talk with her about biosignature studies regarding the 'shape(s)' of natural paranoia regarding stimuli-driven environmental fears in the post-9/11 age of great traffic-tremors sensitivity (regarding anti-capitalism/anti-Western sentiments or angst storied in the world-news and on TV!). Was the age of TV-media fueling 'traffic' imagery and Selfie-photo matrix hyper-sensitivity?



AMLAN SATAN: If we cast 'chess-stalemate' as a strategy-thinking stability format, we might address terror-fear(s) as clinical!



He got himself this 'fantastic' baseball-figurine/themed chess-set and showcased it to his students at the Ivy-campus and asked for feedback/commentary regarding ideations of infusing lifestyle/activity with intelligence-oriented exercise(s), such as chess-play. Could 'deep thought' counter the 'malady' of traffic claustrophobia 'linked' hypochondria/paranoia, Satan wondered?



AMLAN SATAN: I'll take students to a fast-food joint on campus and ask them about 'feelings' of convenience in city-traffic!



Maybe in all this capitalism-couture of convenience-driven hospitality consciousness or living imagination, the solution(s) for socially 'erected' fear(s) and hyper-sensitivity could be addressed by plain meditations on the life-qualities of accessed/accessible consumerism goods or toys or foods or socks! Amlan Satan started writing a cyber-journal titled Quiche-Chess which won him the Nobel Prize (wow)!



ELKA (Scientist/Girlfriend): Me thinks your own Coronavirus-mask Selfie-imagery for street-life resilience can charm Lucifer!



The irony of all this living traffic 'cure' ideation to socially built overstimulation(s) suggested that there'd been a real 'city-chess' feeling regarding the hybridization of lifestyle-immersed treatment of a civilization-matrix paranoia regarding traffic-tremor related turbulence/terrorism. Amlan Satan went to the Penn-campus library and started reading a seminal work on city psychology titled The Urban Chess Exemption, written by the great American psyche-writer Samuels Shah (wow).



ELKA (Scientist/Girlfriend): Maybe what you need is a little 'poke' or 'like' regarding sifting chess/quiche from 'evil' glue!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 20, 2022
Last Updated on November 20, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing