Pepperoni-Quiche: Earth Negative

Pepperoni-Quiche: Earth Negative

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated modern rap about capitalism rhetoric and 'pepperoni-quiche' serving as a hospitality 'coin' in Chicago, where angels/photographers time chess expressions!

"
A fable about inventive capitalism 'karma' or fatalism/ideology, loosely inspired by American Graffiti (Ron Howard). 
----
====

Let me tell you the tale of a fantastic Italian eatery in the challenged Windy-City which offered patrons/customers a rather offbeat dish, a 'single-variant' on the customary world-hospitality dish of quiche (a pastry crust filled with spicy custard and a mix of cheeses and meats/veggies). This 'special' Italian eatery offered a cool pepperoni-quiche, which had a uniquely even spiced meaty feel, almost like a pizza but with the usual custard/pastry/ingredient thick feel to it. However, this story isn't just about 'quiche' but about the 'unfolding' complex drama of human hospitality on Earth and the 'fatalism' it might generate for stories about ethics on social-media (hmm).



A quiche can be from France, Italy, or England, and these days, there're so many variants and just about every ethnic group likes making 'personalized' forms of it in America, be they from Asia or Africa or Australia (etc.). Well, this Italian restaurant's pepperoni-quiche 'variant' had a special 'message' to the pluralist customers/patrons in Chicago (United States), concerning the 'free-will' of touching hospitality consumerism items/foods with local or regional or even cultural background 'taste' and created this pepperoni 'karma' spin on the iconic comfort-food/dish (ha).



A special fashion-model and photographer (amateur) was in the challenged Windy-City in the post-9/11 age and was doing ethnic business-district research work on the 'quality' of eatery-offerings for modern multicultural consumers/customers and found this Italian eatery and its signature 'pepperoni-quiche' quite a charm and decided to make social-media posts/blogs about various media-figures (men/women) convening in Chicago to explore the 'metaphysics' of the quiche-variant (pepperoni!) as a 'toast' or boast of the American Dream (wow).



For this age of great threats to capitalism-couture and consumerism 'taste' in the Western-world, we might think this model/photographer interest in restaurant/hospitality dish symbolism in the pepperoni-quiche 'variant' in multicultural Chicago speaks 'volumes' about the quality of street/pedestrian journals or cyber-posts about the nature of commercial vanities and potential securities for 'human' exercise(s).



This is precisely the intelligence-quotient that stirred the imagination of a mountain-dwelling Eastern dimension-traveling 'deity' named Shiva, master of destruction/meditation and inspiration to many devotees as a figure of 'transcendental warfare/governance matters' all over Asia! Shiva decided he's cast a 'cool' chess-stalemate 'diagram' in the challenged Windy-City regarding the model/photographer interest in the 'pepperoni-quiche' variant in the symbolic/reflective Italian eatery and drew a political 'map' or drawing about the strategy behind capitalism-pluralism and its message for immigration control(s)...or defense!



SHIVA: I'll disguise myself as the Earth-prince Amlan Satan and make a cyber-journal to complement the photographer's work with pepperoni-quiche as a 'karma' wheel symbol of fatalism ideology and the defense of capitalism as a rhetoric for modern civilization imagination about accessible 'folk' or pedestrian commentary concerning everyday commercial securities in the post-9/11 era!



Amlan Satan ('Shiva') got himself a cool gold camera and hit the streets of Chicago and greeted the model/photographer doing her magical piece on pepperoni-quiche and offered to complement the work(s) with his own cool cyber-ideation(s) of capitalism hospitality intelligence imagination and why the dish-variant symbolic of hospitality-chess revealed a 'balance' or stalemate between competing ethnic businessmen/merchants/chefs who opted to use lifestyle-fineries for messages about pluralism or capitalism optimism (hmm).



JOURNAL: Take images of 'alien' invasions; defense of capitalism is a consumer-exercise; reflections of life is chess in transit.



Would this modern world survive this infancy-stage of globalized capitalism or collapse under the weight of its own anti-capitalist sentiments/pressures, even in a pluralism-iconic Western-world 'modern' city like Chicago (United States)? Perhaps the cool work(s) of 'fantastic' angels-in-the-outfield (like Shiva or the vibrant/optimistic model-photographer visiting the challenged Windy-City) provide us a 'magic' roadmap for chess-stalemate intelligence (or sanity!) regarding a 'basic' modern right (or ability!) to defend the 'Ego' of capitalism itself. Perhaps 'pepperoni-quiche' is to modern consumerism what chess was to the ancients. That's what Shiva concluded (perhaps)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on November 20, 2022
Last Updated on November 20, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing