Snow-Man: A Philadelphia-Detroit Exercise

Snow-Man: A Philadelphia-Detroit Exercise

A Story by Abishai100
"

The mad-scientist (Aldrich Killian) recounts a hallmark capitalism media-broadcast era holiday-season "Snow-Bowl" football-exercise which cast a newfound city-rivalry as 'dangerous.'

"
A holiday-season sports journal 'epic' featuring the mad-science antihero Aldrich Killian (Marvel Comics) waxing about the iconic 2013 Lions-Eagles ('Snow-Bowl') holiday-season media-broadcast era pro-football game in the United States and inspired by the chess-execution/competition-politics drama Pawn Sacrifice (Ed Zwick), which I hope you like,
DISCLAIMER: This work of culture/media 'fanfiction' reflects no formal/official or legal views of the film-maker/writer Ed Zwick or of the representative cities of which the two American pro-football teams are cited as competition-specific and is therefore cast as only a personal work of social expression(s). 
----
====

My name's Aldrich Killian and I'm a 'mad scientist' working with biophysics mutation concepts to develop evolutionary deviance controls for world power pyramids and soldier-designs superior to those seen during the experimental days of the USSR's work with ape-soldier genetics. My work is secret, and it's meant to hoist a special dominion of fascism, but this journal-entry is really about my days as a young post-grad media-TV American pro-sports (football!) fan, citing one particular game which changed my life, the 2013 famed Lions-Eagles Week 13 (December) holiday-season 'Snow-Bowl' game which was a 34-20 Philly triumph thanks to a huge/mighty last-quarter turnaround-comeback in the blizzard field. This Lions-Eagles game affirmed in my mind why city-spirits for human groups raise ideations of the 'chess-stalemate' of competitive edge(s) create a rousing ambition-consciousness re-presentative of war and peace (wow).



My current work with genetics and soldier-design and mad-science(s) remind me why that 2013 Lions-Eagles 'Snow-Bowl' in the media-broadcast (modern!) era of sports (football!) raises imagery regarding the 'human' fascination with the evolution of competition-consciousness and the 'chess-stalemate' of hosting socially mounted/media forms capitalism ideology, and it's why I'm recounting this legendary 'snow-game' in the 2013 holiday-season for modern social-media/'Selfie' activity, which I shall recount/tabulate for my 'blueprint(s)' for world/social control(s) and/or experiment(s).



I live alone in this wonderful isolated mountain snow wood cabin-house in Colorado and prepare pepperoni-quiche dishes for myself while working on my laptop with special and dark-magic biophysics transformation 'concepts' for species/race control(s) on Earth, as I start to choreography my World-Army for complete domination in social governance, and this path to my snow-cabin ambition was paved by stimuli in my life, one of which was that 2013 Lions-Eagles 'Snow-Bowl' which affirmed in me why the 'chess-stalemate' about competition-imagery creates a 'residential' feeling of mental expression(s).



So, to recount this special 2013 'Snow-Bowl' (Lions-Eagles) in my snow-cabin in the United States (Colorado), I purchased a 'cool' football-figurine chess-set/board on eBay and am using it to recreate/synthesize that 'fantastic' 4th-quarter Philly turnaround/comeback which yielded that 34-20 final score, a last-quarter 'rush' which gave Philly 28 late-game points to breach and 'leap' past a 4th-quarter 14-point deficit against a mighty Detroit Lions team playing in the snow that holiday-season (ha).



What makes chess so different from any other strategy-thinking competitive game is that it affords each player/opponent a liberal free-thinking 'method' of intelligence decision-making for piece-position motion(s) designed to choreograph offense-defense balance(s), using kingdom-themed pieces (e.g., queen, bishop, knight, etc.) to capture the opponent's king-monarch piece (which is defended by pawn-lines!) while contemplating the 'very-real' possibility that the piece movement(s) may yield a 'perfect' or 'ideal' parallel in gameplay/power, or what's called a 'stalemate' in chess. This chess 'game' represents a human fantasy about war/peace and social governance and control over deviance/variance with symmetry/diagonal(s), and it's inspired much social-media and think-tank activity and even A.I. designs/journals as well as real-life political story (Fischer-Spassky Cold-War chess-rivalry journalism/cinema!). I think about chess/cinema when I think about what makes ideations of human race ambitions for social 'power' a re-presentation of ambition (or execution!) itself!



Of course, in this 2022 year, we're not thinking as much about American pro-football as much as we're chatting on social-media about that 'other football' (sport!) outside the United States, soccer. Soccer is called football everywhere else outside the United States, a foot-kicking and passing ground-ball rolling field-sport of two teams, unlike American 'football' which is obviously that throwing/passing/running game of an elongated moving game-ball. This year (2022) marks the first-time ever a Muslim nation will host the World Cup soccer tourney, and it's distracted many American media-fans away from American football (despite this season's mighty Philadelphia Eagles march towards league domination/successes!) and towards that 'other' football --- soccer! You can see why these 'chess-stalemate' ideations of what makes competition/capitalism a 'signpost' for human race ideations of 'parallel' glory (or Hell).



My wife left me after learning that my 'pepperoni-quiche' love of casual 'human' innocence gave-way to a more 'robust' sense of nutrition/vitality driven mad-science(s) consciousness and journals and started to 'believe' her beau was basically someone who'd begun to 'translate' and 'transform' consumerism/consumption/capitalism into a lifestyle-ideation of 'incomplete distances' to complete human race (Earth) experiment(s). The pepperoni-quiche is still something I love, only now, I share it (in my Colorado snow-cabin house) with my girlfriend (Tandy).



The 2013 Lions-Eagles holiday-season 'Snow-Bowl' saw two iconic US-cities square-off in what would become a fan-favorite social-media (e.g., YouTube) download/upload. It reminds folks and sports-writers why football and city-competition hails a 'fantasy' about capitalism, and defense(s) against anti-capitalism sentiment(s) a 'modern' thing of glory (or Hell).



So, to recount this 2013 'Snow-Bowl' on Earth, I used my awesome video-game system to replay the Lions-Eagles rivalry for simple/complex field-play athletics synthesis of competition fitness, to complement my football-figurine chess-set modelizations of that now-hallowed holiday-season capitalism-reflective media-broadcast 'football' game in the United States (wow).



As I recreated some of the plays between the Eagles-Lions in that 2013 iconic 'Snow-Bowl' on my video-game system, on a popular game-environment, I decided that the city-rivalry between the representative teams, Philadelphia-Detroit, would cast human race 'concepts' of social 'clan' warfare or fantasy and/or control(s)...for pure power (ha).



Of course, Detroit has multiple keynotes to its American pageantry. One is the once-fabled Detroit super-auto industry, which eventually gave-way to the competitive 'edge(s)' of the Asian/Japanese car-market. The other was the Detroit 'Motown' music-market 'phenomenon' which preceded the modern 'Napster-art(s)' of America. Finally, there's the Detroit Lions annual Thanksgiving (holiday season!) football game 'ritual' which sees the city-team square-off against another for a media-broadcast game coinciding with holiday-season city festivities/parades. Detroit always plays on Thanksgiving, the Western/American multicultural celebration of family/friends and culture food-sharing and bounty/harvest dinner-table zest/stories (and TV/media/games!).



Philadelphia on the other hand is quite different, and it's the Western-American 'hallmark' of patriotism value(s), brotherly-love, folk street activity, Independence lore, academic pride, and of course, sports 'underdog' storytelling, surrounding multiple teams which 'shine' forth and offer media-sports (college/pro!) a sense of that 'underdog' little-city big-ambition spirit(s) reflected in an iconic American fighting (boxing) film symbolizing the city's sense(s) of 'true' capitalist journals.



Philadelphia is where the Declaration of Independence was signed for the United States of America, and Detroit is where we toast/boast the annual Thanksgiving-Day football media-game ritual, and this 2013 Lions-Eagles 'Snow-Bowl' I'm hoisting in this career-journal in my Colorado snow-cabin house today recounts what made that holiday-season blizzard trophy int he media-broadcast era a 'signpost' of city-rivalry, a Tale of Two Cities casting a 'fantastic' tale of 'chess-stalemate' imagination regarding what makes capitalism drawing(s) a form for human race ambition control(s).



To recount this game, I've been thinking about why/how the Lions-Eagles 2013 'Snow-Bowl' reminded folks why a competitive edge(s) pro-sports media-broadcast era holiday-season football game between symbolic/iconic cities of newfound rivalry/ambition would parallel a human race 'pure ambition' stalemate diagram of species control(s). The scoreline was close and exciting throughout, despite the Lions 'creeping' to a sturdy 14-point lead in that cold-snow, which required those 'underdog-city' spirit(s) Eagles to mount that 'fantastic' 28-point rush in that last legendary snow quarter. I'll always recreate that snow-game on my football-figurine chess-set and video-game system (for Madden!). This is a 'schematic' for Earth's rather 'darkly' competitive execution (no?).



The 'Snow-Bowl' was a perfect trophy for capitalism. It's shaped my current consciousness regarding the 'chess-stalemate' of human race control(s) and schemes for power-pyramids, and it reminds me (constantly!) why media-broadcast era of sports offer global-Earth access to the super-human imagery of focused and unmitigated social dogma (wow).



It seemed everyone in the modern media era was 'there' for that Snow game, perhaps to transcend the horrific trauma of 9/11, when anti-capitalism terrorists destroyed the capitalism-symbolic World Trade Center with two hijacked passenger airplanes (hmm). It's why I gave myself a special 'alias-avatar' for this Snow-Bowl recap, why I'm referring to myself as not just Aldrich Killian but as the 'scheming' Snow-Man of Earth (ha).



"It [9/11] was the worst day we have ever seen, but it brought out the best in all of us" (John Kerry).



TANDY (Girlfriend): You're so obsessed with that 'Snow-Bowl' (Lions-Eagles), Killian; I wonder about media-chess danger.



Today, in my mad-science(s) career, I work with diamond interceptions ('conflict-zone' gems) and laser-enhancement for underground war-tech cloaking for capitalism diagrams on Earth as they inform my work(s) with super-army design(s) and remember that iconic Snow-Bowl Tandy finds treasure-spooky (hmm).



You may notice me wandering around as the Snow-Man or as Killian the antihero of mad-science, and you might note me on social-media, using masquerade to talk about the chess-stalemate(s) of capitalism-control(s) or of the 'pizza-quiche' mentality/consciousness of 'deliverance' Selfie-excess. Capitalism is an art, and I intend to cast myself on social-media as the 'Snow-Man' of human race execution(s).



"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries" (Winston Churchill).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 20, 2022
Last Updated on November 20, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Football

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing