San-Diego: Master

San-Diego: Master

A Story by Abishai100
"

A San Diego 'wizard' of cyber-tourism/photos choreographs a special Sunday-football fan experience complementing the Zoo-visit for post about energizers!

"
A tale about sociocultural contextual joy(s), inspired by the activity-consciousness thematics of Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone). Enjoy (and Happy Thanksgiving!), 
----
====

Amlan Satan was the master of San Diego tourism and composed special photojournals as the AFC Championship game between the Chiefs and Chargers (rival-team!) approached for a very special Sunday event in the Western-world, and Satan was already a micro-celebrity because of his cyber-chess club (Dartmouth).



SATAN: We're drawing our Dartmouth (cyber-chess) for this ideation of competition journals for San-Diego football (fan-IQ).



The great pageantry of American pro-sports, especially 'football' in the United States, had become a 'special' or magical 'thing' of great socialized media-chess and capital and ads and fancy and glamour and profit(s). San-Diego was eager to cast their special/magic teach (Chargers) to reach high-height(s) for this special AFC game on Sunday (sports-TV). Amlan Satan went to the lot of the stadium prior to the game to take shots of the fans/cars entering and the cheerleader(s)-bus itself (wow).



SATAN (Post): Wow...it seemed the Chiefs had everything going for them on the sunny-Sunday, but San-Diego got out 29-24!



After the game, Satan took a crew of the fans on his itinerary and from Dartmouth along with a special media-PR cheerleader person to the Zoo where they'd take social-media imagery for some 'cool' Cali ideations on the general traffic of the Western US-state in the post-9/11 age (ha).



SATAN: Doesn't it seem the 'thing' of modern tourism IQ and the chess of Earth involves preservation of light from terror?



WIFE: I dunno what I love more in this Earth, Satan/Amlan; your mastery-chess over Cali (San-Diego) traffic (or egg-curry).



California is such a wonderful place, and it's a place of sun/mystery, and the Zoo visitors and Chargers trophy only serve to highlight why there's so many wonderful places all over the Blue Planet, inviting us in some way to play the 'chess' game of protection/defense so as to appreciate the 'coolness' of the dark nights of great storytelling. For San-Diego, the master of such 'ceremony' is the Earth-prince chess-wizard (Amlan Satan).

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 21, 2022
Last Updated on November 21, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing