Initial(s): Euclid*

Initial(s): Euclid*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'James Bond' type character elevates forms of storytelling in the United Kingdom for 'human species' formations of 'alien' Ego.

"
An homage-vignette about what makes the modern Earth-highway 'tale' a reflection of socialized distance(s), pluralism commerce IQ, chess-stalemate intelligence, inter-religious 'complexity' on Earth, and random heroics. Inspired by multiple media. Thanks for reading,
DISCLAIMER: This work of world drama is purely fictional and all images used herein offer no formal/legal ties or claims to any group/person(s) and any information 'intersection' is purely coincidence and hence reflects the 'agenda' of this presentation which is only/simply a work of 'personal' expressions/education. 
----
====

There had been a proud/colored custom and tradition of mosaic collections of defiant Irish-Catholic minorities in Northern Ireland dating back to the ages before the declaration of the Irish Free State in the early 20th-Century (Earth). The partition of mainland (Catholic) Ireland created a distinct minority-population of Catholics in Western civilization (capital: Belfast) creating socioeconomics reform talks with Sinn Fein and UK-Parliament concerning IRA finance(s) and drawing historic 'chess' photos of the 'legion(s)' of commanders and masters in the United Kingdom, suddenly concerning all Catholic-Protestant young men of Northern Ireland (wow).



Into this fray entered the master diamond-thief Euclid who worked in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) in the year 2022 as a gem-piracy infiltrations intelligence chess-man with Interpol-relation intercepting smugglers vehicles riding into already economically-challenged/sectarian Belfast confounding affirmative-action unemployment assistance policy reform talks in UK-Parliament catering to the challenged Catholic 'under-class' of the UK. Euclid was a man of capital letter and wile and chess-like acumen and hoped to 'draw' a fancy stalemate-condition(s) gameplay with modern corrupt 'blood-diamond' investors eschewing the 'quality' of overground commercial talk(s) between Sinn Fein and Parliament for 'enhanced' youth-education/social-media.

EUCLID: I dream of that special moment when inter-religious/coexistence media-net 'Selfie' friendship is simply chess-grand!



BELFAST POST (Cyber-Fanzines): The quality of avatar-chat(s) concerning overground commerce 'supervision' can educate!



The signature(s) of complementary news-storytelling in the modern United Kingdom would affect the nature of social cohesion for social-media 'chess-stalemate' ideations outside the petrol-capitalism 'ongoing saga' of Israel-Palestine and Western-world leaders could consider this 'consciousness' a form of extra credit(s) oriented street erudition. The post-9/11 age therefore created interesting forms of folk-language(s) for the stories surrounding pluralism commerce vitality (for peace!). That was the 'role' Euclid the chess-man of Belfast now played in the emerged IQ-underground of Earth (ha).



EUCLID: How'd you hack into my private cyber-channel(s), so-called Mr. Martian?
MARTIAN: I've been spying on the human-world from the Earth-moon since the end of the Cold War, prince of Earth!
EUCLID: Even if I believe you, I can't make out what you intend to probe with your 'claim' you know of my diamond work(s).
MARTIAN: Relax, prince of Earth; all I seek is a chess-challenge with you to warrant a non-invasion sovereignty compact.
EUCLID: You want me to serve as your special human-world chess challenger/diplomat (for social-media)?
MARTIAN: I want you to achieve a chess-stalemate with me, keep it secret, and find inspiration for your world-works/writing!
EUCLID: You sound like some kind of 'mad' guidance-counselor or something, Mr. Martian.
MARTIAN: Well, Earth prince, it's boring spying on humans; I want this chess dare to warrant my own 'scholarly' self-exile IQ.
EUCLID: Alright, I accept this (secret!) challenge; you sound like a 'dragon' alien with a 'grudge' to heal, and I may help!
MARTIAN: Thanks.



Euclid achieved the micro-miracle by drawing a cool stalemate-chess play against the spying Martian with a swift rook-bishop double-line array countering any potential queen-knight offensive lyric(s) and warranted that sovereignty-accord regarding peaceful self-exile and non-invasion policy. The Martian took up (secret) 'artist-in-residence' status in the Earth ocean-abyss and promised not to threaten humanity with invasion or telepathic mind-control, and Euclid continued his special social-media cause to unite Catholics-Protestants in Northern Ireland and created a 'grand' chess club (online!) called the Porcellian, drawing members/students from around the good Earth (wow).



Euclid met a beautiful Irish-Catholic fashion-designer (Shelbye O'Hara) and married her and continued his now overground cyber-educational homeschooling with chess-stalemate diagrams/programs relevant for political coexistence/capitalism talk(s) in Western society and offered his pupils magical stories/films like Pawn Sacrifice (Ed Zwick). Shelbye meanwhile continued her new age cyber-fashions work(s) with modern multicultural models showcasing gems/designs of Western commercial vanities (hmm).



ESQUIRE: What's the secret, prince of Earth?
EUCLID: I've harbored many 'dark secrets' but I can't tell you most of them (wow).
ESQUIRE: Well, can you tell us about the quality of modern social-media access to cyber-homeschooling for pluralism?
EUCLID: Sure; it's really now a 'chess-game' or field of dreams concerning the 'quiche' hospitality 'linked' to student grasp.
ESQUIRE: How challenging is it to reach so many students of your interest(s) in the troubled regions of the United Kingdom?
EUCLID: Earth-life is trouble but draws the 'eye(s)' of race-kaleidoscope and requires chess-stalemate story (by you folks!).
ESQUIRE: Thanks so much, Euclid.



"Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air" (Henry Grunwald).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 21, 2022
Last Updated on November 21, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing