Earth-Fuel: The Quiche Race

Earth-Fuel: The Quiche Race

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Earth prince draws the interest(s) of a spying Martian as human-society unfolds its 'capitalism-chess' diagrams for choreographed hospitality.

"
An alien fable inspired by Mars Attacks! (Tim Burton), which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

A special social-house at an American college is where a cyber-vigilante was composing chess-stalemate diagrams relevant for capitalism ergonomics in the post-9/11 age of traffic-securities architecture.



This cyber-vigilante, Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow'), was composing special competition arrays from various world activity/sports to compare political competitiveness (e.g., USA-USSR) with social-media castings of competitive games activities (e.g., Fischer-Spassky chess-rivalry) for ideations he'd compare with others on social-media interested in 'human race' experiments.



AMLAN SATAN: We're casting a special patriotic baseball-figurine chess-set as a 'diadem' for capitalism-diagram culture!



The use of sports as a symbol of political intelligence or diagram had been considered 'imaginative' by civilization since the inception of the Olympics in Ancient Greece, but modern post-9/11 age commerce-vanities securities worries created by anti-capitalism terrorism created a new 'social-media' chess-IQ surrounding the vaunting of special sports-avatars/spokespersons/trophies as reflective of a new human race experiment for political stabilization enquiry (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: Xmas-consumerism generates much revenue for games and sports treasures and storytellers hoist capitalism.



You wonder if all this 'social choreography' for capitalism-theory or commercial activity ironically casts special 'gems' of human race hospitality interests such as hotel industry advertisements and restaurant and cooking-shoe specials symbolic of a general human 'IQ' regarding the lifestyle associated with capitalism in civilization as a form of 'living' exercise. It casts special 'world dishes' (for example!) like 'seafood-quiche' as a 'toast' for the 'thanksgiving' linked to pluralism economics...or terrorism journals (hmm).



A Martian spying on human society from the Earth moon noticed all this intrigue in the human-world and noted the patriotism-capitalism work(s) of the cyber-vigilante Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') and had to wonder if the social 'wizard' was somehow himself (secretly!) a chess aficionado and wanted to test his mettle to see if chess-stalemate (a particular condition in the iconic/historic piece-position motion strategy board game of symmetry/diagonals modeled after 'kingdom-monarchy' orientations in politics/warfare in which both competitors reach a 'perfect-parallel' in competitive angles/thinking!) would be achieved between the two and if so would a sovereignty-diplomacy 'compact' be warranted between humans-Martians reflective of this apparent 'Earth-world' imaginarium investment in capitalism ergonomics as a 'storyboard' for active decision-making excellence (ha)!



MARTIAN: Damn; you've used a rook-bishop double-line to leverage my queen-knight advance(s) here, Storm-Shadow.
SATAN (Amlan): Excellence, Martian (if that's what you are, as you claim to be on this 'secret' cyber-communique channel).
MARTIAN: Perhaps this new 'diplomacy compact triumph' of yours warrants 'cooler' social-media ideations of species stories?
SATAN: Indeed; in fact, I'm composing a new 'sci-fi' story about super-Olympians playing chess to defend Earth from aliens!
MARTIAN: How...sensitive.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 22, 2022
Last Updated on November 22, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing