The Psyche Echelon of Monarchy

The Psyche Echelon of Monarchy

A Story by Abishai100
"

A spying 'alien' witnesses two heavenly deities intervening in Earth-world capitalism chess and conducts his own 'dragon' exercise!

"
A 'grand' treatise on the complexity of capitalism defense optimism, inspired loosely by Swimming with Sharks (Kevin Spacey).
DISCLAIMER: The images/themes cast in this work of culture evaluation represent no originating legal/official tie(s) with the writer(s) of the film inspiring this vignette and therefore only represent a 'personal' study/presentation of citizenship-enquiry. 
----
====

Vishnu, heavenly master of protection, conferred with his longtime debate-rival Shiva, master of destruction, about the quality of capitalism-chess securities on Earth as it related to the protection of human society and the 'arts' linked to governance/economics strategy (wow).



However, despite all this 'self-contained' Earth-world intrigue between the lands and the heavens, there would be even more intrigue generated for the Blue Planet in the solar-system which included the fantastic planets of Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, etc. That's because a dimension-traveling 'dragon' being, a 'real' alien named Endymion, crossed into the Earth-universe dimension and began spying on Earth-society using telepathy and noted that the heavenly monitoring deities Vishnu/Shiva were spying on Earth-world and coordinating a special human civilization intervention/infiltration work and wanted to offer his own two-cents regarding the challenge(s) to the 'raw complexity' linked to the art of capitalism-theory and the 'science-fiction' stories it generates (regarding 'pure' evolution/adaptation terror!).



ENDYMION: Vishnu/Shiva watch the Earth-society with capitalism-chess, but can they offer chess-defenses against ambition?



VISHNU: I'll transform into the human-world humanoid thespian invested in the media-movie world of 'lifestyle' consumerism!
SHIVA: Grand; I'll disguise myself as an 'Earth-prince' cyber-blogger named Amlan Satan writing about vigilantism-Selfie chess.



VISHNU: As this 'media-man' of Earth-world, I'll champion special sportsmanship cinema reflective of the 'chess' of capitalism!
SHIVA: Grand; I'll champion a special social-media 'model' of baseball-figurine/themed chess-set for capitalism-theory IQ.



As Vishnu made movies about sports/racing, Shiva made cyber-blogs about capitalism-chess defenses against terrorism woe(s) in the post-9/11 age, and the spying 'dragon' alien dimension-traveler (Endymion), meanwhile, noted all the 'art' of capitalism-theory analysis in Earth-realm and how it 'cast' special imagery regarding the 'fancy' of race/profit experiments (ha).



ENDYMION: Seems the humans love sports video-games for capitalism-chess; Vishnu/Shiva invest in 'excellence' of ambition!



VISHNU: I've been cheering a special fantasy-warrior video-game among Western youth fascinated by comparable cinema.
SHIVA: Grand; I'll champion comparable video-game media as 'chess-symbolic' of the ambition-study linked to capitalism-lore.
VISHNU: How can video-games link to capitalism-lore in the post-9/11 age (outside 'generic' stories about encounters)?
SHIVA: Good question; seems capitalism-chess/sportsmanship promotes 'fantasy' regarding 'swords' of gender-ambition, no?
VISHNU: Sure; in fact, capitalism-chess sort of promotes competition between men/women!
SHIVA: Grand; that's why we'd link fantasy-warrior video-games as 'chess' allure to both men/women in the United States.



ENDYMION: Look at this; Vishnu/Shiva are both at an iconic North American hotel using WiFi to blog about capitalism-wars!



VISHNU: I'm making a 'quiche' Thanksgiving pre-party collage/mosaic on the Internet for housewives invested in hospitality.
SHIVA: Grand; perhaps all this 'chat' about quiche-consciousness for capitalism-chess 'hospitality' represents 'human' peace!



ENDYMION: I'll transform into a female humanoid 'vampire' in North America and 'entice' Vishnu/Shiva with chess-war (ha).



ENDYMION: Seems you two gentlemen using the Wingate (hotel) WiFi resource(s) for capitalism-chess presentations shine!
VISHNU: Sure they do; but why should we believe you're a 'real' alien/vampire woman and not just a clown with a cyber-alias?
SHIVA: Yeah...we're working in-tandem with serious capitalism defense(s) on Earth, and we've no time for 'jokers' in America.
ENDYMION: Relax, gentleman; we don't want more concern(s) regarding the 'noise' of cyber-capitalism nonsense; just chess!
VISHNU: Alright; well, Shiva (Amlan Satan) has drawn a special consumerism 'avatar' ("Evil_Elf") for talk about terrorism.
SHIVA: Yeah; in fact, "Evil_Elf" reminds Western/American consumers/capitalists about the 'quality' of excess.
ENDYMION: Perhaps you might cast yourselves as Earth-world 'chess-diplomats' or messengers of the 'danger(s)' of terrorism.



ENDYMION: I've persuaded Vishnu/Shiva to act as 'game-advocates' of capitalism-complexity; I'll hide in the Earth ocean-abyss as a self-exiled 'isolationist' scholar and continue to eye/spy the human-civilization capitalism chess 'world' as a lens for my own inquiry into the 'nature' of ambition-control(s); perhaps this human-society 'evaluation' promotes a 'good' consciousness for the modern study of 'serious' darkness --- the tangible threat of 'everyman' terrorism (wow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 22, 2022
Last Updated on November 22, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing