Discovery Star: Ego-Card

Discovery Star: Ego-Card

A Story by Abishai100
"

A heavens-avatar disguised as an 'Earth-prince' creates cyber-notions of capitalism treasure(s)-discovery for forms of eternity.

"
A portrait of sportsmanship symbols for capitalism 'theory' regarding human patriotism, inspired by Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine), which I hope you like, 
----
 

----

====

The master of destruction, Shiva, was transformed into a human Earth-prince to study the patterns of capitalism chess in human society and noted the colors/patterns of sports-media/markets relevant for post-9/11 era securities regarding the 'flowery' of lifestyle-consumerism arts.



SHIVA: After 'witnessing' the expanse(s) of the 8-7 (Game-7) Cubs win over the storied Indians (baseball), I became capitalist.



As the Earth-prince ('Amlan Satan'), Lord Shiva decided to make cyber-blogs about the modern market-youth value of sportsmanship capitalist 'diadem' treasures, which basically equated to baseball-cards, special market mementos of major team stars whose stats/images were included on thin glossy (valued!) paper-cards, from various companies, including Topps, Score, and Upper-Deck (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: I walked down a Chicago park-street and spotted a 'Suzuki' star-emigrant card with a name like mine (ha)!



He'd befriended a special group of cyber-pals on the North American net who'd been 'tied' with a special social-house on an Ivy-campus 'connected' to a very magical pub in Europe (United Kingdom) and wanted to understand/appreciate why label(s) and titles and names in the human-society of recreation-linked hospitality or 'social' life translated to various market-friendly net-mounted presentations of the 'lineage' of pedestrianism storytelling, from the Headless Horseman to Popeye. This was the 'fraternity' culture in Western society cascading into modern consumerism-jargon culture in defense of capitalism (e.g., Toys 'R Us!).



AMLAN SATAN: Casting the 'lore' of Chicago (Prohibition-official), I think of capitalism 'gems' for storied 'chess' of celebrity.



He got himself this 'fantastic' clear water-revolver to cast a special playground-chess surrounding the toys representing nonviolence storytelling and cop-adventure comics/cartoons/cinema for what composed the 'diorama(s)' of capitalism idealism in the 'inventive' New World (United States)! America was the Big Brother of capitalism on Earth, and the chess-defense of its 'system(s)' required a certain 'human' appreciation of the quality of 'street' experiments.



AMLAN SATAN: I'll use a baseball-figurine/themed chess-set to cast cyber-blogs about capitalism-sportsmanship (for elves!).



The challenge of coordinating capitalism rhetoric with the 'ideology' or romanticism linked to the storied 'sense(s)' of migration/ambition and the relevant 'citizenship' fantasies they cast is to bond social-media 'imagery' with modern ideations of the 'chess' of sociocultural/folkloric excellence (wow).



SHIVA: After returning to my domain, I know what I'll cherish about my Suzuki (card) is the 'chess' of capitalism-extreme(s).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 22, 2022
Last Updated on November 22, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing