Chicken-Prince: Elf News

Chicken-Prince: Elf News

A Story by Abishai100
"

An unusual Elf leaves the North-Pole to find 'real' human charm(s) in America and courts a woman with whom food-zest may become Earth-expressions.

"
A holiday season 'revelation' fable inspired by the Xmas-eccentricity spirits from the unusual modern holiday-season film Elf (James Caan), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Welcome to the North-Pole, where a defiant elf named Amlan Satan is about to 'defect' to integrate into human society, since he'd always felt like an 'eccentric' and not-right elf and Santa gave him the right to leave to seek a normal life and leave this magical place, depicted in art on Earth as a place of magic and 'alien' intelligence (ha).



AMLAN SATAN (Elf): I shall become a humanoid Earth-prince and share Selfie-culture imagery with others who love Xmas-IQ.



This cool exodus-elf from the North-Pole took up a job at a New England mall and shared his love of Xmas-themed chess-sets, which he shared with kids visiting the mall and explained that 'stalemate' games reminded folks during the holiday-season of the 'alien IQ' of wrought peace wonder(s).



He met a gorgeous mall-Santa muse in costume named Tandy who shared with him an American love of consumerism frills and gifts (and toys!) and revealed that she'd become his special 'girlfriend' if he'd consent to share with her his 'secret' love of chess-toys for her social-media blog about holiday-season fashions. He agreed (no doubt).



TANDY: Won't you make me some 'zesty' chessmen cookie-cakes for the Xmas-mall season, Amlan Satan?
ELF (Amlan Satan): Why, of course...because I love you (lots)!



The journey-Elf also bought his new loving mall-Santa angel-lady (Tandy) a special set of women's diamond cufflinks, which he'd know she would consider the 'ideal' trophy for Xmastime gift-magic, which she did (indeed). This was the life Amlan Satan sought, a human-world exercise in Xmas-spirits, and he thought he'd never return to the North-Pole now.



TANDY: I want you to make me a 'zesty' potato and sour-cream quiche for the Xmas season, to affirm your love to me, Satan.
ELF (Amlan Satan): Wow...I make the very best potato and cream quiches in the whole Earth; I shall do this for you, Tandy.



TANDY: Why'd you bring me to this strange New England library, a historic site, Amlan?
ELF (Amlan Satan): There's a ghost-woman haunting this library, Tandy my honey!
TANDY: Why do you want me to scare me with this 'alien' discovery, Satan?
ELF (Amlan Satan): Well...I want you to think of the nature of alien escape from an otherwise world of simple magic, Tandy.
TANDY: You want me to think I take Xmas for granted because of a ghost-shock experience revealing strange apathy, right?
ELF (Amlan Satan): Correct; Tandy, my honey, I want you to think of mortality in this Xmas-season of great mall-immortality.
TANDY: Well...I 'doubt' we'll actually have a ghost-sighting here today in this historic library.



Tandy saw the ghost in the New England library that glorious Xmas-season day, and the newborn world Elf (Amlan Satan) decided that all this revelational 'chess' regarding the intelligence of newfound human optimism would engender in his girlfriend (Tandy) the sort of holiday-season immortality spirits that she'd otherwise think was simply too 'child-like' to consider a 'real' fantasy-adventure. The point of this Xmas fable is that you can never predict the sort of 'magic' on Xmas Earth when you've an 'Elf' who wants you to discover the 'stranger' tides of real expressions. Incidentally, the real 'revelation' of this Xmas-fable about the 'emigrant' Elf is that he reveled in the Earth-joys of fried-chicken eating and diner-romance with Tandy which reflected a holiday-season human passion for food-excess (wow).

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on November 22, 2022
Last Updated on November 22, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing