Newsies: Earth Pawn(s)

Newsies: Earth Pawn(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will inspired storytelling cast the right chess-tone(s) of globalism sanity regarding the 'darkness' of chemical warfare ellipse(s) for Earthlings?

"
A Thanksgiving post-9/11 age 'prayer' drawing on globalism-chess ideations from the excellent recent Cold-War film Pawn Sacrifice (Ed Zwick). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Amlan Satan was armed with his gold camera and touring Northern Ireland for study of chemical warfare in the new millennium complicating Israel-Palestine negotiations facilitating petrol-politics and stabilizing the work of the Security Council (UN).



AMLAN SATAN (Journalist): We're using consumerism diadems for the story of capitalism defense surrounded by terror(s)!



A graduate of the Ivy-league, Satan had become a great man of the world of 'newsies' and believed in the scope/power of cyber-journalism and storytelling in this inventive era of great globalism-IQ chess troubles 'evolving' ever since the cessation of the troubling Cold War in Western civilization. He wanted to re-present stories of this new 'Selfie' era of cyber-network(s) and how the ongoing 'chess' story of globalism politics facilitated some resolution regarding chemical warfare and therefore promoted more healthy 'open' intellectual dialogue among students/storytellers (wow).



AMLAN SATAN (Journalist): We're 'dreaming' of the day when military intelligence evolves to management of science(s) only.



Of course, having connection to the 'academic' finery of the Ivy-League (North America) doesn't hurt at all if you're a journalist working with very 'complex' matter such as chemical warfare in already-challenged/sectarian Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), but unfortunately, folk(s) outside Western-world don't have the amenity of such educational toasts/boasts and therefore rely 'purely' on cyber-engineered resources for 'basic' public access IQ nets/networking, which 'highlights' why modern vision-chess journalists like Amlan Satan seek to apply their method(s) and learnings in resource-based storytelling for the global acquisitions of story-credibility (hmm).



Because of this 'lingering' but new problem of the millennium, the evolved surface of chemical warfare in Northern Ireland, man of the 'newsies' world Amlan Satan had to consider why today's covert/paramilitary 'crusaders' from the West, including the hero-angel 'GI-Joes' (and their valiant commander 'Duke') might have to continue infiltrations-chess maneuvers in the United Kingdom so as to control any 'leak(s)' in warfare controversy/trouble(s) that would draw 'unnatural' focus away from Israel-Palestine for proper/profitable petrol-politics tied to DC. After all, Duke had already become quite a 'fancy' and fun holiday-season shopping/consumerism 'toy' item for kids fascinated by the patriotism-themed in storytelling ironically 'emerged' from all this 'trouble' in globalism chess stalemates.

DUKE: If we can't 'negotiate' chess-stalemate sanity from the Cold-War end(s), there's 'trouble' among Catholics-Protestants.



AMLAN SATAN (Journalist): Chess-club spiritualism in Euro-nets reflects a youth-investment in education-oriented politics.



Therefore, man of the 'newsies' world (Amlan Satan) opted to circulate the UK-appeal of some pretty nifty Western/American sports-market gems and consumerism treasures like iconic/symbolic American baseball (Olympics!) cards re-presenting a capitalism chess excellence in the drawing(s) of 'worldly' education (for Catholics-Protestants alike!).



"Globalization is not a monolithic force but an evolving set of consequences - some good, some bad and some unintended. It is the new reality" (John B. Larson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 23, 2022
Last Updated on November 23, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing