Three Kings

Three Kings

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can three 'super' angels of Earth-defense secure terrorism leaks while averting a Martian-invasion Hell with chess, cinema, cool, and creativity?

"
An Earth-world defense parable inspired by multiple media (Happy Thanksgiving!), 
----
====

There were three very special 'characters' on Earth, and each was secretly a super-hero. The first was a media producer who liked stories about prisons; he was the incredible Barry Allen, known as the Flash. The second was an Ivy-professor and secret chess-wizard and Chancellor of the Porcellian (UK-chess society); he was the incredible Hal Jordan, known as the Lantern. The third was a movie stunt-man and covert assassin for the NSA; he was Thomas Cruz, known as Captain Marvel. These three 'characters' on Earth were to defend Earth from an alien invasion from Mars during a proliferation of post-9/11 era 'troubles' regarding anti-globalism terrorism (Northern Ireland, Palestine) which was otherwise 'countered' by the populous use of social-media and cyber-networks designed to create more human 'solidarity' using magazine-culture ideations of consumerism culture and movies and street-chats about media-chess and therefore offered some morsel(s) of human race quiche.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes terrorism woe.



As the surfaced dilemma of piracy-gem traffic from Africa seeped into the Middle East and Northern Ireland (UK), terrorism finance(s) spelled new forms of disaster for the human race. This was then complicated by the Martian invasion, and suddenly, Earth-world was 'victim' to a new kind of storytelling --- danger (wow).



FLASH: The behemoth 'dragon' being Martian ship hovers above the City of Angels, and the airport was already endangered!
LANTERN: Right; terrorists threatened the Los Angeles airport just 1 month prior to this alien-invasion from Mars (geez).
CAPTAIN MARVEL: Flash/I will approach the ship and shoot acid at it to create stalemate; Lantern can challenge the monarch.



MARTIAN MONARCH: Damn; you've countered my rook-bishop double-line with a steadying queen-knight diagonal; damn.
LANTERN: That's a chess-stalemate of idealized perfection, Martian; this warrants cessation of invasion and sovereignty-IQ.
MARTIAN: We'll self-exile to your deep-ocean abyss with no future contact chess/agenda, alright?
LANTERN: Yes; Flash/Marvel/I can continue our 'unhinged' cause for Earth-capitalism defense without future Hell-chess (ha).



This was a hero-deed indeed, and the Martian departure signaled a reaffirmed commitment of Flash, Lantern, and Captain Marvel to restore capitalism-defense policy for globalism-rhetoric in the post-9/11 age of great commercial vanities woe(s) or worry. Perhaps the Sydney Opera-House would host a special 'toast' event for the three 'kings' of heroics in memory of the symbolic gesture of Martian exile coinciding with the 'fantastic' enduring vision(s) of anti-terrorism excellence (and storytelling!).



HAL JORDAN (Lantern): I've become a newborn Catholic and intend to secure Vatican-City for a cinema for the Porcellian!



FLASH: I'll be in Moscow for a post-Ukraine war 'mission' for peace-diplomacy linked to some new Korean negotiation for UN.



For the emerged trouble-age of great commercial vanities intersecting with living woe(s), the heroics of the three 'kings' of heroics on Earths spelled the rerouting of 'agenda(s)' and the pure avoidance of danger(s). This would be a hallmark-memory for storytellers regarding the sheer 'thanksgiving' of capitalism-defenses excellence! After all, what's a human world of traffic ant-intrigue without the special 'magic' of heroics-storytelling driving our race sensibility regarding 'fantastic' ends?

TO BE CONTINUED...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 23, 2022
Last Updated on November 23, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing