Rocky-Quiche: Euclid's Electrical*

Rocky-Quiche: Euclid's Electrical*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A very inventive Rockefeller scientist studies the 'quality' of meta-cognition and may draw himself closer to a 'race' expression!

"
An 'enticing' look into the window(s) of the race mind, inspired by the inquisitive 'magic' of A Beautiful Mind (Ron Howard). Happy Thanksgiving! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of academic fiction makes no formal/scientific ties or claims to Rockefeller and is meant only to present personal creative ideations of social/human enquiry (for 'open' enquiry). 
----
 

----
====

Euclid was busy studying the macro-sociological traffic geometry of capitalist/consumerist activity in the Western-world surfacing special brain-form(s) of sensitivity/sensitization to lifestyle-behaviors relevant for the cognition-analysis of social interaction and customs-intelligence in this inventive age of social-media oriented networking, a 'stimuli-rich' expression-centric 'American' experiment (wow).



EUCLID (Student/Asst.-Prof/Rocky-U): We're using capitalism-imagery parallel to 'chess-stalemate' IQ for customs-expressions.



All this inventive work regarding the 'shape(s)' of cognition imprinted onto traffic intelligence and behavior quotients for capitalist/consumer activity was obviously of great intellectual 'fascination' to the folk(s) of Rockefeller, a candidly splendid multicultural Western/American institution of 'academic' work(s) regarding the detangling of cognition and traffic behavioralism in the modern Earth-era of great urbanization/commerce intrigue/study (wow). That's what 'drew' the theories concerning 'consumerism-chess' cognition science(s) from the bright mind of Euclid (hmm).



EUCLID: We're casting special 'mini-quiche' culinary-hospitality 'consciousness' reflective of sociocultural customs-intelligence!



The idea that consumerism items or activities and 'diadems' surrounding capitalism-curiosity would/could be imprinted onto traffic-mentalism had been considered since the pioneer-days of the Industrial Revolution, when choreographed labors/production and invention(s) created social chat(s) regarding the 'shape(s)' of informed customs-based urbanization-oriented mysteries (e.g., culture-exchange based social-urban psychological multicultural expressions!).



WIFE: Don't you think, Euclid, you're 'dissecting' the geometry of urban/traffic mentalism as if it's a 'chess-board' for doctors?
EUCLID: I don't deny there's a mystery-beauty belying the flowery of urban traffic/vanities, but I'm studying decision-chess!
WIFE: Can you really 'appreciate' urbanization 'magic' through a 'lancet' for 'cognition' emojis, honey-bee?
EUCLID: If human-Earth was 'invaded' by Martians (aliens!), would they study our 'chess-cognition' of traffic-sensitivity?
WIFE: I suppose they might...but why's this suddenly so 'globalism' symbolic (for 'Earthlings')?
EUCLID: I like that you're my Devil's Advocate, and no answer(s) here can reveal 'everything' for the human consciousness!
WIFE: At the very least, I find all this 'environmental' lyric(s) for traffic-pattern mind-illusions quite 'intelligence' shadowy.
EUCLID: I want to make Earthling-activity reflective of the parallel love of photo-journalism placing you as my angel.
WIFE: So...ultimately, this is a 'classical' study --- one of the 'mind-gods' casting social-media 'imprints' onto a chess setting.
EUCLID: Isn't beauty really a mind's case for traffic-IQ expression?



Sure it is. In fact, Euclid decided that the intriguing 'challenge(s)' posted by his very sharp wife at Rockefeller reminded him that while he'd studied the natural hospitality-behavioralism patterns linked to modern-era New York traffic cognition/sensitivity, he'd also want to appreciate/admire how 'Earthlings' (humans!) liked to think of 'race' equilibrium in terms of the 'dark-magic' of experiment (wow).



EUCLID: My study of the human consciousness will draw me to the 'brink(s)' of treasure...or race extinction chess-escape!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 24, 2022
Last Updated on November 24, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing