Venger's Skyway: Pawn-Sacrifice

Venger's Skyway: Pawn-Sacrifice

A Story by Abishai100
"

Would a mission-IQ Venusian (Venger) become a disguised humanoid 'James Bond' (blood-diamond chess!) for a rotation-exercise in Earth-memento quiche?

"
A 'nifty' 'Saturday eve' journal-entry featuring the mystical dark sorcerer antihero Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) invested in blood-diamond Earth-world temp-heroics, inspired by the fortune-enchantment 'concept' of Catch Me If You Can (Steven Spielberg), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Venger had been a lonely but dark sorcerer on his isolated planet of Venus, atop his black horse with red-eyes, whom he named Nightmare. He started forming chess-diagrams about capitalism intelligence complexity in human civilization and decided to travel to Earth and disguise himself as a blood-diamond infiltrations-intelligence man with Interpol-relation for modern social-media chats surrounding treasure-insurance storytelling, for students studying the 'fashion' of capitalism expressions (wow).



VENGER: I shall become this Earth-prince 'James Bond' of the blood-diamond highways and play a chess-stalemate game (IQ)!



He became a humanoid Earth-prince blood-diamond intelligence 'dude' named Amlan Satan and made gem-piracy track-journal entries about areas as varied as British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), taking-care to make 'pit-stops' in various world banks with safe-boxes containing smuggled conflict-zone gems from Sierra Leone moved by corrupted baron-investors sullying the nature of the modern gem-exchanges. He had to avoid the authorities during his 'pit-stops' and made visits to many iconic world-airports and acquired the matrix alias regarding his 'mystery-man' status --- the authorities untied with Interpol-relation started to 'loosely' refer to Venger ('Amlan Satan') as the stranger Skyway-Man and talked about him with social-media photo-collages (ha).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes terrorism woe.



During his James Bond journeys around the good Earth, Venger the Venusian-sorcerer ('Amlan Satan') made courtship 'stops' with multiple beautiful flight-attendants, whom he referred to as his 'diamond-faeries' and for whom he prepared some pretty hospitality-symbolic convenient/tasty seafood-quiche dishes, sometimes with potatoes and bacon and sometimes with celery and red-peppers but always with his newfound debonair senses of 'human' touch. This was the diamond adventure of chess-intelligence he yearned for on Venus as he'd been spying on Earth-worlds (wow).



BANK MANAGER: A masked fellow claiming he'd been sent by a Baron Ion rival with media-photo permissions/papers for safe-box insurance journal entries walked in on Friday and was escorted to the vault by our guardsman and made a stranger swap of African stones of Ion with toy beads and left the media-disclosure note, "Prepaid insurance disclosure 'deed' for Ion journal reports (social-media) regarding diamond-motions securities news" and honestly made us wonder about Ion-levels of modern gem-insurance world-bank/vault expressions (hmm).



VENGER: That 'pit-stop' in Brussels was the finest; these corrupt barons must now answer for gem-insurance chess-stalemate.



ELKA: You strike me as a man of humors, Satan.
AMLAN SATAN (Venger): Just imagine you've potentially encountered an 'alien' of 'James Bond' impression!
ELKA: I wonder if you 'move' around the Earth with some modern intelligence-report agenda...maybe dangerous.
AMLAN SATAN (Venger): No worry; my encounters with those I 'select' as my confidantes are (ultimately) safe-by-numbers!



The 'pit-stops' Venger (Amlan Satan) made sent him to some of the finest airports in the world, including the ones in Paris/Amsterdam, which reminded him of the spiritual 'quality' of this human race adventure regarding blood-diamond journalism, and he wondered why he'd waited so long to seek this Earth-transit 'journey' of chess-like intelligence for the enhancement of mineral-treasure/capitalism monitors for human-world commercial activity. He felt like a hero...and a traveler (simultaneously!).



VENGER: I 'doubt' folks will remember my 'face' with all the Selfie/social-media buzz out there; but I remain a ninja of chess!



He met investors in the world gem-exchange from areas as varied as New England and New Zealand, and all the while made special 'photo-mosaic' memoirs of his visits to various interesting traffic-hubs of air-transit, including the world-heavy LAX (United States)! In fact, Venger the Venusian-sorcerer ('Amlan Satan') started to think all this 'Skyway' lore about blood-diamond chess-stalemate journals cast him as something of a 'brain-alien' of race expressions for fortune (ha).



ELKA: I'm so happy you're visiting me for Xmas in Europe for this movie-screen event surrounding the Cold-War chess story.
AMLAN SATAN (Venger): I've read about the iconic Fischer-Spassky chess-stalemate lore/rivalry; this movie's real good!
ELKA: This shall be a 'cool-cap' of romanticism during your intermittent visits with me as the 'James Bond' of fortune, eh?
AMLAN SATAN (Venger): Excellence, for what it's worth, is a 'hallmark' of human-world emojis/truisms, no, Elka?



AMLAN SATAN: One last stop before returning to Venus...a stranger mission in Schipol (Airport) for a journal for Ion-escape.



Before he returned to Venus, 'Amlan Satan' left a series of cyber-comics capitalism cartoon stick-figure 'avatars' complementing some 'magical' comics-fanfiction shorts about the quality of human-world storytelling regarding the natural defenses of commercial vanities and the 'pure' threats to world-fortune created by inventive new era Earth-society piracy/terror. He felt like a 'real' angel of Earth-capitalism expressions (wow).



ELKA: I met this stranger man of the skies, and I wondered if he was that Skyway-Man you read about now in social-media.
GIRLFRIEND: Maybe he was a Martian disguised as a debonair 'James Bond' to get a 'free-tour' of human-world femmes (ha)!
ELKA: That's not funny...this guy was a real eccentric...with a 'dash' of humanly goodness or something, darling.
GIRLFRIEND: You need to date a 'normal' guy like me --- maybe an Aeroflot pilot (with steady pay!).
ELKA: I know; I just can't 'fight' this 'funny-feeling' this stranger dude was some kind of 'James Bond' but also a 'chess' ghost.
GIRLFRIEND: Wow... 
TO BE CONTINUED

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 27, 2022
Last Updated on November 27, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing