Jacki's Stalemate English

Jacki's Stalemate English

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of offbeat vigilantism 'drawn' by purified social angst, concerning a social-media 'fan' who may compose a 'chess' diagram for capitalism order.

"
A vigilantism-parody of sorts, inspired by Stander (Thomas Jane). Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan Satan had been a fine dentist in New York but then snapped when one of his patients had to be turned away for lack of sufficient medical insurance funds, prompting the eccentric but bright Algerian-American doctor to become a double-life masked vigilante named Shadow.



SHADOW: I'll make a stalker-photo journal of a media-figure and cast Cold-War chess-stalemate diagrams for world order!



He found a media-figure in the visage of a City of Angels aspiring TV-actress who'd been performing in a new miniseries about Cold War chess (Fischer-Spassky) intrigue and decided to 'target' her as a chess-stalemate politics-IQ media 'diplomat' and gave her the nickname 'Jacki' and decided to cast her as an 'alien' from Mars on social-media here on Earth to 'enlighten' us about Cold War stalemate-peace sanity in the post-Industrialization era for folks to comment on using social-media.



SHADOW: I've 'tracked' Jacki to the New York international (airport) and will cast her now as a gem-piracy heroine-avatar!



The irony of all this 'chess-stalemate' politics-sanity/reform vigilantism eccentricity performed by this social-media 'faerie' (Shadow) was that there'd been a 'strange' if 'dark' truth surrounding the monitors of traffic-securities regarding capitalism compacts and negotiations media presentations in this era of commercial power pacts (e.g., Euronext) for magazine-culture consumerism oriented behaviors (e.g., People Magazine). 'Shadow' had become something of a 'race' messenger of the strangeness or 'mystery' of intelligence/contract-based expressions regarding the controls of dominion transit/capitalism, a reflection of media-chess entertainment. It was like a 'science-fiction' fable about the crossings of agenda-minded actors, and Shadow made a sort of 'cyber-parody' mosaic with this peculiar modern 'transit' consciousness trend on Earth (wow).



SHADOW: I 'doubt' Jacki will become a chess-stalemate 'aficionado' for our social-media; I'll cast her as a 'dark-city' doodle!



Rumors in social-media cliques flew that 'Shadow' fled to Switzerland where he managed a small bakery and enjoyed his time(s) catering to the tourist-crowds and thinking more 'optimistically' about the qualities of commerce/investment based human race 'excellence' in governed pro-capitalism hospitality, getting over his 'dentist-scar' concerning insurance endings.

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on November 27, 2022
Last Updated on November 27, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing