My Aphrodite: Capitalist {ESP}

My Aphrodite: Capitalist {ESP}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'cyber-journal' of modernism, consumerism, media-gods/avatars, and the 'quality' of human race enquiry.

"
An homage to consumerism imagination inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Hope you like it, 
----
====

I began writing a special cyber-journal about a Windy-City encounter with a famous TV-star who reminded me of the storytelling environments of the modern inventive age of social-media drawn activity/networks (e.g., Facebook-chess) and decided to cast her in my journal as a modern 'Aphrodite' of consumerism/entertainment imagination and culture-reflective 'lifestyle-fitness' (perhaps using her for a pedestrian 'lore' about media expressions!).



I made a special diagram of Cold War chess symbolic 'stalemate/draw' arrays of the iconic piece-position motions strategy board-game, invoking ideations of political/economics/war stability despite human race 'vanities' regarding unchecked 'intelligent' ambitions. I used my media 'Aphrodite' to create a special casting of human race extremes or danger.



I then created a hospitality imagination context environment for my cyber-journal in which my media 'Aphrodite' would serve as a 'transit' faerie or muse of the modern consumerism-consciousness culture, one based on capitalism ethos and convenience oriented living (e.g., Home Shopping Network). This hospitality imagination context environment I erected in my special/magical cyber-journal about capitalism-society strength concerned the symbolic lifestyle value of the world-dish of 'quiche' which although (technically) originating in France has become a multicultural 'comfort-food' in the pluralist-friendly United States. I casted my special media 'Aphrodite' as somehow a 'shadowy' faerie-messenger of what made a 'quiche-emoji' for modern network thinking and cyber-activity/social-media a symbol of 'chess-like' capitalist enquiry. If Aphrodite claimed that quiche was a hospitality 'engine' of consumerism stability imagination for the masses, would it serve as a 'fear-curing' lifestyle good for commercial strength in the Western-world (hmm)?



My name's Amlan Satan, and I consider myself a 'nerdist' of the modern capitalism matrix imprinted onto a living consumerism globalized culture/psyche in this inventive post-9/11 age of commercial bridges to traffic securities/sanity (wow). My media 'Aphrodite' for my cyber-journals is starting to remind me why this new 'Selfie' culture invokes real thoughts about the 'nature' of capitalism expressions or self-care!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes rogue terrorism woe.



The balances between commerce/capitalism ethos and a living consumerism imagination on modern Earth reveals what makes the human race so fortune-invested --- the 'quality' of media/access regarding productive or profitable goods/services education. Without a focus on the goods/services of commerce/consumerism, capitalism would feel 'bereft' of the 'grand' architecture/institutions defining our special 'species' interests in fine conveniences. My media 'Aphrodite' would serve to remind me why Earth-transit/traffic has become all about inventive lifestyle/hospitality enchantments (wow).



"But beauty is about finding the right fit, the most natural fit, To be perfect, you have to feel perfect about yourself --- avoid trying to be something you're not. For a goddess, that's especially hard. We can change so easily" -Aphrodite (Rick Riordan, Blood of Olympus).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 27, 2022
Last Updated on November 27, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing