Sindel: A Chessmen Exercise

Sindel: A Chessmen Exercise

A Story by Abishai100
"

A brainiac is moved to become more 'human' regarding chess-A.I. study by a 'faerie-muse' (Sindel) who inspires him to think more creatively about energizers.

"
A chess fable featuring Sindel (Mortal Kombat) and inspired by the chess-intrigue movie Pawn Sacrifice (Ed Zwick), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan worked with special chess-stalemate diagrams for A.I. designs for politics decision-making regarding symmetry/diagonals of complex imagination for various science groups including the Salk (Cali). He shared his ideas with some of his Porcellian cyber-chess society friends on social-media (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: We're using the symmetry-outlines and variances arrays of chess-play for 'complete' ideations of thought-IQ.



However, Satan missed something in this life of intelligence-arrays analysis regarding chess-stalemate arrays applicable to Cold-War historian study. He needed more than anything some kind of 'faerie-muse' from another dimension perhaps who'd awaken his sense of IQ-evaluations for a more 'human' end. That's just what he was about to get, in the form of a video-game 'muse' named Sindel (Mortal Kombat), a maiden-queen warrior woman from a place faraway called Outworld which could only be traversed/bridged to Earth through a special portal (e.g., Stargate!).



Amlan had a dream one night after some cool Porcellian peers online cyber-combat video-game play that he was visited by this Outworld maiden-monarch (Sindel) who wished to challenge and advance his senses of human chess-play intelligence/intuitions. That's just what happened as Satan dreamt this mystery-woman (Sindel) asked him to evaluate the quality of double-symmetry implications of chess-bishop double-line play creating a '4-square' opponent-challenge between the opponents in chess-play.

SINDEL: Consider two opposing/diagonal-line (chess) bishops; consider why/how they create a 'board' emoji for personality.



JOURNAL: Awaking from dreams of personality-driven chess-play for double-diagonal variances in wit/creativity reminds one of the cosmopolitan 'labyrinth' of choice-based lifestyle capitalism, a 'system' of decision-based rational market individualism 'flowering' hubs or institutions of commercial vanities...or experiment(s).



Amlan Satan decided to make a bunch of mini-quiches the next Saturday and honored the memory of his inspiring/awakening 'chess-dream' about being 'moved' by the faerie-muse Sindel (Mortal Kombat) to consider the greater enhanced 'personality' drawing of chess-play, about double-bishop diagonal axes between chess-opponents casting creativity and wit and individuality in strategic thinking and how it would 'flower' his otherwise 'dry' approach to A.I. chess-computation thinking. He considered how his mini-quiches reminded him of the 'emojis' of expressive/inventive lifestyle decision-making based 'human' magic (wow).



AMLAN: I think I'll get a baseball-figurine/themed chess-set board and 'woo' a woman on social-media with newfound egg(s)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 27, 2022
Last Updated on November 27, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing