The Latin Elderberry

The Latin Elderberry

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a 'prince' of capitalism posts whose 'chess-stalemate' ideations of workable globalism create a 'language-arts' image for empire(s).

"
A capitalism-ethos vignette, inspired by multiple media. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become a cyber-chess society member and princely-inheritor of fortunes in the Western-world and liked making posts/stories about Selfie-culture and social-media appeal for chess-drawn politics regarding Cold War intrigue and modern 'academic' expressions popular among today's students/teachers.



He liked using a special baseball-figurine chess-set to cast special capitalism 'stalemate' ideas about the nature of competition-consciousness and how team-rivalry 'balance' created more ideas/images concerning the 'quality' of human race emojis (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: Our 'Porcellian' cyber-chess-society offers pluralism-IQ for modern social-media interest in 'folk' expressions.



His Porcellian society of chess-stalemate politics stability ideas for post-9/11 age Western-world securities were imprinted onto the group's cyber-presentations about the quality of hospitality-imagination for all Earthlings and liked referencing a special Latin phrase meaning "Seize the Day!" (Carpe-Diem) to consider ways to use 'street-language arts' to address the modern world-race problem of consumerism/capitalism based lifestyle expressions (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: Would Martian science/aliens praise our capitalist approach to dynamic/motion based commerce fear(s)?



The excellence idea was that commerce or capitalism would cast special 'stalemate' diadems for the re-presentations of fortune as personality-intelligence in consumerism lifestyle in the social-media/sports-broadcast era of entertainment/athletics/markets where everyday folks could access cultural/social spirits and 'adopt' trophies of the competition forum(s) as reflective of the entire human race!



AMLAN SATAN: To make 'hospitality-quiche' from the 'cauldron' of capitalism fear, we use chess-stalemates for emoji-art!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 27, 2022
Last Updated on November 27, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing